Solution (Chapter 20)

No-one's POV

Jungkook: *We settled down on our seats and I noticed Jimin was getting nervous* Jiminsii, are you alright?

Jimin: huh? Ye...ah I am alright

Jungkook: Oh...I get it this is your first time on a flight

Jimin: That is....true * but there is one more thing*

Jungkook: *I held his hand and rubbed it a little to calm him down*

Jimin: S..sir I...am alright don't worry

Jungkook: You can hold it even tighter if you want, also we can be friends

Jimin: eh?? Friend??

Jungkook: Won't you be my friend??*I sad with a sad pout*

Jimin: No no that's not what I meant I was surprised, of course we can be friends *I said with a smile*

Jungkook: *I smiled back* *and soon Flight took off and he held my hand tighter but he calmed down after a while*

-After some time -

Jungkook: *Once we landed on Busan Jimin's nervousness increased he was fidgitting* Jimin? *He didn't heard me* Jimin!! *He flinched*

Jimin: Ye..yes?

Jungkook: Yes something definitely wrong

Jimin: With you?

Jungkook: No with YOU, What is it? You can tell me

Jimin: It's.... nothing

Jungkook: It's fine if don't want to tell me I'll wait, Let's go to our land

Jimin: Nae (Yes sir)

-Meanwhile-

Taehyung: *I called Mr.Choi after landing in Busan. He said the other client is already here, so I'm heading straight towards the land, after sometime I reached the land and saw someone I wasn't expecting*

Jungkook: Finally arrived, Mr.Late

Taehyung: What in the freaking world are you doing here????You followed me?? And where is Mochi?? You left him alone???

Jungkook: Yah!!! I wasn't bitten by a Zombie Why would I follow you?? And I would never leave My Chick alone *he thought I don't call him by a nickname*

Taehyung: Do NOT forget he is my Mate as well

Jungkook: Oh my, Pardon me For a while I forgot but what if I get rid of you then MY Chimmy will be my Mate only*I said with a smirk*

Taehyung: Yeah I'll be more than glad to try that idea of yours!!!!

Jimin: *I was in the restroom and when I returned I saw Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon arguing* That's enough!!

Taehyung: You are also here?? *I said while looking at Jimin*

Jungkook: You thought I'll leave him alone, moron

Taehyung: Who are you calling Moron!!?!!!

Jimin: I said enough, You both want me to be your friend *both nodded* then how can my both friends fight eachother