He tried to reason infront of her.

"She helped her bestfriend to run away from unwanted Marriage any girl would do that I don't find anything wrong in that just because you were going to marry Harsh made you king by thinking that his son will be just like him will take fair decisions, and here you are who forced a girl to marry, and now also ruining her future"

"And also Anushka and Vinay both know each other they are in relationship from past two years this stupid man stayed quite because of his brother"

Everyone are shocked only Meera and Vinay had neutral face no emotions, vinay dint know how his grandmaa know about his relationship thing he never told anyone. Vidyuth was hurt after thinking about what he married to Anushka? His brother would be in pain, he never wants that.

"Vinay? Is that true?"

A person who is always talks like talking machine a silent now when he heard his brother asking him.

"Agar aapko us ldki se pyaar tha to aapne bataya kyun nahi? Chupchap sehte rhe aap?"
(If you loved that girl why didn't you told us you were suffering silently)

Nandini asked Vinay out of guilty.

"Sab khana khalijiye ham khane ke bad baat krte hai is vishay par"
(Finish your dinner first we will talk about this thing once we complete dinner)

Adiraaj never knew whatever happened recently he asked everyone to have dinner they will talk. Everyone had dinner and went in hall were all of them sat around Adiraaj and Seethadevi.

"Jawab dijiye apne maa ko Vinay"
(Answer your mom vinay)

Nandini already had tears in her eyes in the process of getting her son settled he hurted her other son. That how they are Vidyuth and Vihaan are Harsh and Nandini's child's and Vinay and Tanvi are Ritvik and Ghunjan's twins but they always treated them as there own child's it's only Ghunjan who never likes Harsh and Nandini and their son's.

"Maa ham relationship me the par jab aap itna khush thi or Bhai ko bhi finally koi ladki achi lgi thi to hamne break up kar lia"
(Mom we were in relationship but when you were soo happy and finally brother liked a girl I decided to have break up with her)

And here Vidyuth was really shocked his younger brother sacrificed his love for him that's too big for him.

"So you decided to sacrifice?"

Vidyuth asked him with deep voice.

"Haan bhaisa kya pata agar me bata deta to zindagi me apko koi ladki lagti bhi? Fir aap kaware reh jaate Vihaan bhaisa ko chidane se jo Khushi milti hai voh aapko chidaan ne nhi milta na fir aap mujhe chidate mene shadi krlia hota to toh me kaise apko mujhe chidane deta smart hu na me"
(Brother finally you liked a girl if I told you than you would have stayed single for life long, and then the happiness I get from teasing Vihaan brother how would I got that when you won't marry them you would have teased me I know and why will I let you tease me I'm smart right?)

He tried to decrease tension in the hall but nothing worked infact everyone throwed glare at him.

"Mujhe bhabhisa pe bhi bharosa tha na?"
(And the I trusted bhabhisa right?)

Vidyuth had confusion.

"You knew Meera before?"

Vinay denied it with his actions.

"Na na Anu always used to talk about her bestfriends I never met Meera bhabhisa since mine and Anu's collage were different we met in banglore remember I participated in fashion show"