22

"Good morning,Miss Kim.I'm Wendy,I am Miss Kang's butler."Wendy introduced herself as the family enters the house.

"Thank you for accommodating us,Wendy."Jisoo said.

"Oh no worries.It is my duty.We will get your bags in your rooms,Miss Kang prepared a room according to Junho's liking and for the both of you,you will be staying at the master's bedroom."Wendy informed them.

"Thank you,Wendy."They were escorted to their rooms,Junho was fast asleep,as always.Jennie fell asleep too,and Jisoo was about to sleep but then Seulgi called her.

"Hello Jisoo!Wendy informed me that you're already there.How are you both doing?"

"Perfectly fine.The other two fell asleep,I'm about to but you called."Jisoo said.

"Oh sorry,my apologies.Anyways have a happy vacation and don't forget to bring me home a niece or a nephew!"Seulgi joked.

"Shut up,Seul."

"Alright,alright.Enjoy Paris!"

"Appa appa look!Tower is big!"Junho excitedly says,pointing at the Eiffel tower.

"I know,baby.It is beautiful,isn't it?"Jennie said.

"Yes yes!"The little boy ran around.

"Baby be careful!"Jennie reminded him.

"I don't have to!"Junho answered back to which the couple laughed off.

"He is funny."Jisoo said.

"Jisoo,I've been thinking about something for a while."Jennie said.Jisoo looked at her.

"What is it?"Jisoo asked.

"I..don't want to lose Junho.But he is a property of KIA.I talked to my father about it,and he said there's no way we could get him unless.."

"Unless what?"

"Unless we adopt him."Jennie said."He said we will be able to protect him and train him if we do adopt him.If we don't,after the mission he will go back in the hands of your father."Jennie explained,her worries visible in her eyes.

"Oh hell no.We will keep him,then.We will adopt him."Jisoo said.

"It's not that easy,Jisoo.We have to.."Jennie bit her lower lip,unsure of what to say.Jisoo smiled,she pulled a ring out of her pocket.

"About this isn't it?"Jisoo said.Jennie gasped.

"How.."

"Look,since the discovery of the microchip in my head,it made me realize so many things.I could have died because of that.If it gets too much,it could have killed me.Yet I haven't done much significant things in my life.What if I died that moment?It bugs me.What if there's more that is a threat to me?I don't want to have any regrets or what ifs in my deathbed."Jisoo says.She knelt on one knee."So Jennie Kim,I know it's too fast for us but,will you marry me?"Jisoo asked.

"Eomma say yes!"Junho was suddenly on Jisoo's back,encouraging Jennie and cheering on Jisoo.Jennie smiles,she cupped Jisoo's face and kissed her.

"Yes.Yes Jisoo yes!"Jisoo smiled,she stood up and pulled Jennie towards her,kissing her lips.

"You're gonna be my wife."Jisoo says happily.

"I'm gonna be your wife."Jennie confirms."My Jisoo."

"Am I gonna get a sibling?"Junho asks.Both Jennie and Jisoo blushed,embarrassed.If you think of it,they both do love each other but they've never done 'it' yet.Too many things occurred,and it's not their priority.

"Where did you get that?"

"Aunt Kang.She said if you kiss more than two times I will have a sibling."Junho explains innocently.

"Oh that's not how it works."The couple just laughed it off."That Seulgi!"

It was evening,after dinner they watched a movie and well,Junho fell asleep.Jisoo carried him to his room,with Jennie following behind.They tucked the little boy in his bed then they held hands,walking to their room.They went to bed,laying beside each other.

"Jennie."

"Hm?"Jennie replies.Jisoo looked at her,moving closer,then kissing her hand.

"Have I ever told you that I love you so much?"Jisoo said.Jennie giggles.

"You did like every minute of the day.But do you know that I love you more?"

"No I love you more."Jisoo argues.

"Nope,I love you most."Jennie said.

"No I love you more and more!"

"No I love you most and super most!"

"No I am the one who loves you more to the end of the universe!"

"JISOO DON'T TICKLE ME!"

"Say that I am the one who loves you the most."Jisoo said,continuously tickling Jennie.

"I am the one who loves you most!"Jennie shrieked as Jisoo tickets her more.

"No say 'Jisoo,you love me the most!'"

"Alright alright!"Jisoo stops,looking at Jennie breathlessly.Jennie cups her face."Jisoo,you love me the most."Jennie said with a smile.Jisoo smiles too,tucking a strand of Jennie's hair behind her ear.

"Yes..yes I love you the most."Jisoo said."You're very..beautiful,Jennie.You take my breath every single time."Jisoo says breathlessly."God you are gorgeous."

"You're complimenting me much,don't you?"

"I say that's one of my love languages."Jisoo said,looking at her lover lovingly.With her fingers she delicately touched Jennie's skin.Careful and full of love."Can I touch you,my love?"

"Yes.."Jennie answers."Take me,Jisoo."