19

"What?"Jennie looks up and to her surprise,Jisoo is awake.

"Jisoo!"Jennie hugged her,sobbing in her arms."I thought you were..l-leaving me.I..I can't live without y-you,Jisoo."

"What?Leaving?When?"Jisoo asked confusedly.

"Seulgi told me that..you're in a very critical condition.I thought I'm gonna loose you."Jennie said.

"What—no of course I'm not dying.Well the training with my father just got a little worse,then Seulgi rescued me."

"Then why do you have that oxygen across your nose?"Jennie asked again.

"It's just some breathing problem so this helps me stabilized it."Jisoo explained.Jennie nods.

"God I thought you're gonna die.I got so nervous."

"But wait Jennie.What did you say earlier?You kinda confessed,right?"Jisoo asked shyly,looking away and not meeting Jennie's gaze.Jennie looked away too,embarrass about the words she had spoken.Jennie took a deep breath.

I'm not wasting any minute from now on.

Jennie cupped Jisoo's face,and kissed her lips.It was a slow and passionate kiss,enough to tell Jisoo what Jennie really feels.Their lips parted,looking at each other with a smile.

"I am in love with you,Kim Jisoo.Or Kim Sooya.Or Gunpo.And you are a good kisser
"Jisoo chuckles."What's funny?I swear you are a good kisser."Jennie asks.

"Oh I know that.It's just,Junho and Seulgi are peeking at us by the door.Like spying on us."Jisoo said,can't help but to laugh softly.

"Okay,you caught us."Seulgi confesses.Seulgi walks in,and Junho runs to Jisoo.

"Appa you kiss good!"Junho said.

"I know,baby.I will teach you how to kiss some time for your crush."Jisoo said with a wink to which Jennie gave her a side eye.

"I will make sure that you will have a flatline if you do that."Jennie spat.

"Chill babe I'm kidding."Jisoo said.Jennie blushed,a bit surprised when Jisoo addressed her with a endearment.

"Oh Jennie you shy girl—aww!"Seulgi complained when both Junho and Jennie hit her with their elbows.She did not mind Jennie's hit,but Junho's hit almost broke her leg."Oh come on I thought you're in my team Junho!"Seulgi complained.

"You don't tease my eomma!"Junho said.

"That's my boy!"Jennie and Junho then had a high five.Jisoo smiles,indeed her life took an unexpected turn,but in a good way.One day she felt so lonely and her only purpose is to live and serve for the nation.But in one snap,she had more reasons to live.People she could call her family.

"But appa are you really okay?Eomma was sobbing when we came here."Junho asked worriedly.Jisoo smiled,patting her son's head.

"I'm more than okay,baby."

"Then why are you in hospital?Only sick people goes here."Junho said.

"I got a little sick,that's why.Your Aunt Kang just exaggerated it that's why your mom's worried."Jisoo explained.

"Hey,at least I got Jennie to confess her love for you!You owe me a cup of coffee for that."Seulgi said.

"Okay,unnie."Their little family moment for interrupted when the door opened.It was the doctor.

"How are you feeling,Miss Kim?"He asked.

"A lot better.Thank you."

"We ran some few other tests,and to make sure you're not having any internal bleedings or injuries we took you to x-ray earlier.This may or may not be related to what happened to you today but I'm pretty sure this is something in your concern."The doctor said.Jisoo's forehead creased,getting curious on what the doctor was pertaining about.

"What is it?"She asked.The doctor handed her a copy of her x-ray.

"Miss Kim,we found a microchip implanted on your brain."