"Yes?" Jasmine and Leah say.

"Are you two looking at my titties?" I ask.

"I mean I may have snuck a glance or two." Jasmine says.

"Same." Leah says making me smile.

"Good." I say then I turn and hug Jasmine. "Thank you for taking care of me when I was drunk."

"You're welcome." Jasmine says then I turn and hug Leah.

"Thank you for taking care of me when I was drunk." I say.

"You're welcome." Leah says then my stomach rumbles.

"Sounds like someone's hungry." Jasmine says.

I nod then my dates and I get our food and a drink then we sit at my kitchen table and eat.

While we eat my dates and I talk about our lives, stuff we have planned in the future, and a bunch of random stuff to help us get to know each other better.

Unlike the other ladies I've gone on dates with, there's never a lull in the conversation.

"You're a very good cook." Jasmine says as she and Leah help me clean up.

"Thanks." I say with a soft smile.

Once the food and dishes are all cleaned up, we top up our drinks then head out to living room and sit on the couch together so we can keep talking in a comfier spot.

"You wanna talk about England now?" Leah asks causing me to nod.

I got called up to the England squad.

I don't know if I'll play during these upcoming games, but it's cool that I got called up.

"Can I ask what happened in the Euro's?" I question.

England got knocked out in the Group stages of the tournament this past summer.

"The news that Sarina was signing a deal to become the manager of the Netherlands men's team broke a couple days before the tournament and pretty much just fucked our heads up." Leah says. "Then Millie got hurt in the opening game, we got three red cards in the second game and we lost all three games so it was a cluster fuck."

"It also didn't help that the team captain didn't play a single minute." Jasmine says.

For some reason Leah didn't play in the tournament at all.

"Yeah." Leah says then she pulls out some papers.

"Are you okay with Jordan coaching?" I ask as I look at the England coaching staff.

"Oh yeah

"Oh yeah." Leah says. "We're good now."

Leah and Jordan use to date, but they broke up after the 2019 World Cup.

It's been rumored that they broke up because Jordan was struggling with coping with her knee injury and it drove a wedge in-between them.

"Jordan's engaged to a very nice woman and very much whipped." Leah says with a smile.