Then I have downloaded many different single language learning apps so that way I can learn a bunch of languages without people knowing. The apps are all working well, and my Hacker sight has an amazing extra ability, that being photographic memory. Which makes learning these languages rather easy. 

You see, young Chloe was already taught French, of course. Then she was also taught English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I already knew Korean and Japanese. 

The languages I'm learning are Arabic, German, Russian, Hindi, Spanish, Latin, Italian, Greek, Vietnamese, Swedish, Swahili, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Thai, Filipino, and Ancient Greek. 

(Note : I am just going to bold the print in the future and write in parenthesis what language I'm saying they are speaking because I can't speak any language other than english fluently and don't wanna give anyone a headache by using google translate)

I'm learning these languages one at a time, and in only a week it was easiest to learn Latin first because it's a dead language and a baseline that I can apply to learning the other languages. I also already learned Spanish in a few days because thanks to the Latin lessons it was easy, needless to say I am racing through these language apps thanks to hackers sight having super human memory capacity! I've also raced through Italian, Arabic, German, Russian, and Hindi. 

Then I'm currently learning Italian, and quickly while just kicking my legs through this this very long car ride, or long for me. I complete Italian quickly then look up to see Andre staring at me. I tilt my head at him, "yes Daddy?" 

He blinks multiple times in surprise before going back to his paperwork quickly, I shrug, look above Andre's shoulder at the GPS, and see we are only about a quarter of the way there, then I sigh quietly and look back down at my phone. I think about it then look back at the GPS and check to see where we are going and it's. . . not a TV station but. . . the French Castle. . . why is he taking me there? I look back at Andre who's back to focusing on his paperwork intently. I stare at him then saigh and go back to looking at my phone. 

I delete my Italian lesson app, and quickly find a Greek app, download it, and begin the lessons. I complete Italian within an hour, which was oddly quick. I think about it and decide to try and check my stats. I whisper very, very quietly, "Status check." Andre doesn't seem to notice as I look at my phone and see my status, I scroll through it and see special abilities. 

Special Abilities : 
    ~   Photographic memory : Level MAX
    ~   Language Comprehension : Level 6/10
    ~   Aprassial : Level 7/10

Huh. . . Interesting, is my constant use of these abilities what keeps leveling them up? I guess that works. I shrug, close my stats, delete my Italian app, and do Greek in another hour, then power through Vietnamese in the third hour, Swedish in the fourth hour, Swahili in the fifth hour, and Polish in the sixth.  

After the sixth hour I look at the GPS and see that we are almost there, and I thank everything! Driving from one end of France to the other takes about 10 to 12 hours but we thankfully aren't going from one end to the other but it was apparently damn near close! I delete the Polish app then download the Turkish app for later. 

I then lean back and sigh quietly while saying, "my legs are numb." I stopped kicking them while focusing on the languages and so I was quick to lose feeling in them. I tried to start kicking them again but then I realized that having your legs go numb feels like static or getting electricuted! I let out a little yelp and held my legs that felt like they were vibrating! 

Andre's POV : 

I heard Chloe let out a little yelp and glanced at her to see her holding her legs and messaging them. I guess they fell asleep while we've been in the car. Hm. . . She's been focuses on her phone with her headphones on, so I guess she didn't notice. I unbuckle my belt and unbuckle her as well. 

That caused her to freeze for a second, clear surprise is written on her face, but I ignore that and I set my now frozen daughter into my lap. She lets out a quiet yelp due to me moving her and by default her asleep legs. She clutched her phone tightly, guess her legs being asleep hurt her a lot. 

I just silently messaged her legs to help with her blood flow which made her quietly whine in pain. Being the King of France I work a lot, so I don't really spent time with Chloe. Neither did Audrey, but Audrey was around more than I was. Well minus when Chloe was two when she randomly disappeared. 

I know that Chloe adores Audrey, or at least she did. According to Armond Chloe hasn't so much as said mom since Audrey pushed here in the airport. The reason that Audrey left is because I found out about her affair and the daughter she had, so I told her to leave. 

Audrey and I love Chloe, truly, but we were never made to be parents. Chloe has a younger half sister who's barely a full year younger than her, and I despise that child even though I know it's not that child's fault. 

Audrey and I agreed not to divorce, but rather we are in an "open relationship." Where she gets to keep that family with that man and I am going to marry a consort and make that woman my queen. I found a woman and told her about how she is to be Chloe's mother figure, and we aren't having children, I don't wanna risk Chloe losing her position as Heiress to my throne. 

Which is why today she is going to be coronated as Crowned Imperial Princess, and my consort is going to bring her son into this family, my biological nephew. My brother died, so to his widow agreed to help me raise Chloe. 

Chloe is a bright child, and from what Armond has told me, she only got smarter, though quieter since Audrey's departure. 

Once we make it to the castle Armond opens the car door, I carry Chloe out of the car, gently set her down on the ground, take her little hand in my own and begin guiding her down the red carpet and into the castle. She follows me quietly like a cute little baby bird as we walk, focusing on me rather than the camera's taking pictures of us. 

Once we make it to the castle we walk into the grand hall, she looks around but sticks close to me. We walk up to the throne where I gently let go of her hand, leaving her at front of the throne, the TV crew broadcasting the coronation very adamantly. Chloe looks around while I get my crown put on and when I turn around I see her eyes focused on the Kurtzberg family, which makes sense. After all their hair is all tomato red. 

Before Chloe or anyone can do anything, I slam my royal staff onto the ground, effectively silencing everyone and making Chloe jump a little as she quickly turns to face me full. With that the ceremony started. 

~3 hours later~ 

After all the long speeches and ceremonies Chloe looks both tired and bored, but it's clear she's still trying to listen like a good girl. I pick up a beautiful tiara that I asked Armond to have her draw and had made for her. It's beautiful I give her that. 

(Note : Just the crown)

Once the crown is on Chloe's head I pick her up and walk to the balcony and the TV cameras on the teras. "Your newly Crowned Imperial Princess!" The crowd around the castle cheers as Chloe looks tiredly at the people and camera, the coronation clearly having taken a lot out of her. Which makes me chuckle. I whisper in her ear, "are you tired my Princess?" Chloe quietly nods her head, tiredly and so I carry her out of the Castle and into the very car we spent so many hours in just to get to the castle. 

Ugh. . . why is everything so complicated?

Chloe's POV : 

Oh my everything! Why was that coronation so boring!?