9

Disclaimer this might be a spicy chapter. 

That happened a year ago. Today is our one year anniversary. I still am in love with this man. I wake up to him snuggled against me and I can feel his warmth on my skin. I feel his breath on my skin. I put my hand on his hair and I sit up slightly as I wake up. He slowly opens his eyes. Shit.

"Hey baby, good morning."

"Good morning Keigo, how was your sleep?"

"Great now that we have been sleeping in the same bed." He says in the cutest yet sexiest sleepy voice ever.

"That amazing."

"Happy anniversary."

He sits up beside me and kisses my neck. 

"Hold on Keigo, I have to pee so bad."

He groans and I stand and go to our shared bathroom. I brush my teeth and I pee, I hear him get up and he walks in as Im peeing. He brushes his teeth and waits for me to be done. "You couldnt wait outside?"

"Nope," he says simply.

I roll my eyes and im done and he pees after me. I walk back to our bed and he joins after a second. He sits beside me and he goes to kiss me and he grabs my face. I grab his shoulders and I moan softly. He kisses me so passionately. 

I can feel him fight my lips to slip his tongue in. I let him and immediately he goes to my tongue and he sucks on it and I moan. The vibration is sent through our mouths and he groans. He climbs on top of me and my hands move to his chest. He makes his kisses to my neck. Soft kisses. Then sucks and licks. I moan as he makes his way to my soft spot. 

"Found it, again."

"Oh shut up."

I moan as he sucks on the spot and I hear him groan again his hands go under my shirt and he lifts it. My bare chest exposed. He looks at my breast and smiles, "Perfect."

He goes to my right nipple and he flicks his tongue on it. He then sucks, with his hand he pinches and twist my left nipple. I let out a louder moan, "Ahh~ Keigo~"

He doesnt stop and he keeps sucking making my nipples bruised. He kisses down my stomach and he looks up at me for permission to pull my pants. "Yes~ Please."

He smirks and he pulls the down with his teeth. He then kisses the outline on my panties. He kisses my thighs, calfs, knees, everything. He makes hickies on my inner thigh and I let out another moan. "Please Keigo~ Stop teasing."

He licks my clit through the cloth of my panties and he can feel the wetness seeping through. He pulls then down with his teeth and he groans as he sees my wet pussy in front of his face. Ready for him. Only him. 

I let out a louder moan at just the sight of him staring. 

He kisses my clit, a shiver goes through my body and I let out a moan.

He starts to suck and slurp my juices as they are ready for him. 

"God you taste so good."

I grab his wings, knowing theyre sensitive. I hear a groan and he looks up at me as my clit is in his mouth. The vibration on his groan send electricity through my body and I let out a loud moan and my head goes back. "Ahh Ah~ Keigo~"

He brings his finger up and down my slit and I moan, "Please."

He sticks a finger in and I let out a moan, he pumps in and out as he sucks.

I go up and down with my hands on his wings. Watching him shudder and his pants get bigger.

He sticks another finger in, "Ahh AHH Ah Keigo~"

He goes faster and I feel a tight knot in my stomach. It needs a release.

"Imma c-cum ah ah ahh Keigo~"

"Come on baby, cum for me."

He goes in and out, and sucks with that nice mouth of his.  

I cum all over his long fingers. I let out a long moan of his name. He takes out his fingers and he sits up. 

"You did so well baby."

I smile and I want to make him feel good but right when I was gonna grab his pants the flinches, "Not yet baby, im sorry."

I shake my hand, "Dont be, i understand."

He picks me up as if I weigh a feather. He sits me on the counter of our bathroom and he grabs a towel and wipes me up. He grabs one of his shirts and tosses it over me. I smile and he smiles back. He picks me up again and he lays me on the bed. He wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his head against my neck. "You did so well, im so proud of you."

He keep saying nice things about me and calls me perfect and shit. I love him. I will wait. I will be patient.

I lean against him and I feel his feathers fall around me. I see one fly off and I grab it and put it right near my heart.

"I love you YN."

"I love you Keigo."

The End.

Thank you all for reading my stories I love you all!!!