3

The next morning I woke up and I had the WORST back pain ever. I sat up and I tried and stretch and I am so stiff I winced in pain. I really need a bed. I really need a massage. I need money but that stupid Hawks stole my money. Ugh he is so annoying. I went to my bathroom and had to use my finger for a tooth brush again and i peed in a bucket I would have to dump and rinse afterwards. I went to the kitchen and I drank some of my water. 

I then went outside and felt the clothes that were outside, they are still damp. I went back to my room and I put only my bra and hoodie on, and my little mini deodorant. I put on some black leggings on that I found under the couch when I went to the kitchen. Thank god. I then went to my mattress and pulled out my gun. I hid it in my waistband and covered it with my hoodie.

I went outside and I walked to the nearest gas station. Not to big. Not a lot of people. I went in with confidence and I pulled out my gun and pointed it to the cashier. "Hands up," I yelled as I continue to point. I threw my backpack, "Put the money in there!" I yelled, he nodded and slowly put the money in the bag. I looked around and it was empty. "Is there anyone else" I asked in a stern voice as I looked at him. "No, there is no one here," the man says in a shaky tone and zipped the bag up and pushed it to me.

I grabbed it and put the gun back in my waistband and I left the gas station. Finally money. I ran to the store to get hygiene things. I went into the store and went to the hygienic section and I have around 260 dollars. I grabbed a cheep toothbrush, hairbrush, a big deodorant, and some body and face wash. I went to the cash register and I pay him. in total it was 36 dollars.   

I walk to my house and I went in the bathroom and I take and actual shower and I brush my teeth rightly. I turn on the water and it cant be too warm but not freezing of course, I wash and I feel so refreshed. I havent took a shower in like a week and a half. 

When I get out I grab my only towel I have and I dry and put on the bra, hoodie, underwear, and leggings. I go to the sink and I brush my teeth and I feel so clean. I go back outside and I want to go to the roof again. Not for any particular reason but to see the view. I have to get close to Hawks for my plan. I hate him. 

I go to the building and the people that are at the front desk know I am dangerous and just let me in. I go to the roof and I watched the the buildings and planes fly by. I hear the city noises and I am on the edge of the building and I smile as I look at all the buildings. I wonder how many people are in this city. I wonder how many buildings there all. I should count them, well at least the ones I see. 1...2....3....4...5...6.....7....8-

"Hey little bird" I was interrupted by Hawks.

I quickly put on my hood on and covered my face up, dammit he saw my hair. 

"Your hair is pretty, I like the color." He complemented me as he lays beside me. 

"Thank you" I slightly blush as I still count the buildings. 9....10...11..

"What are you doing" he asked in a sweet tone.

"I am counting the buildings I see and you are messing up my count." I say as I continue, 12.....13...14...

"Thats boring" he says as he crosses his arms and put them behind his head.

I shrug my shoulders and I wince, fuck my back hurts still.

"Whats wrong" he asked as he sits up quickly. He wouldnt do this if he knew it was me.

"My back, I get back pains," I say as I try and stretch with my head down.

"Why" he asked as he puts his hand on my middle back.

I flinch and  scoot away from the edge of the building and I keep my head down. "I sleep on a hard mattress." I say as i cross my arms.