🌟5. late night calls🌟

AN: I wrote this in class and after school ✌️
Tw: this chapter has woochan (woojin x chan) in it they are on a call together that's all and something that leads to the next chapter
•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

(Chan POV)

"Throughout the week Ji came over with changbin and we all worked on music. Lix sometimes came too and said a simple hi to changbin before he left. I had to deal with them both talking about their little crushes" I signed as I say up on my bed with my phone on my computer screen. I was on FaceTime with woojin.

"That must suck channie, is hyunjin still talking about that boy he saw one day?" I suddenly remember when Hyunjin talked for days straight about this boy he saw.

I saw my boyfriend move his phone to his desk as he went back to studying. That's how we worked. I made music and stuff as he worked on his work

"He hasn't talked about him in a while so I think he's chill now at this point. Maybe I should make a groupchat with all of the kids" I looked at woojin studying. He was so good looking when he did it. He stopped his pen and looked at me.

"At this point yeah you should what are you working on right now babe" woojin said as he picked back up his pen to finish the last page of his essay

"I'm looking over jisung's song, he wants me to post it tomorrow" woojin hummed in response.I took a final look at the song before I made some adjustments to some parts. The room filled with silence again. All that could be heard was the sounds of my computer and his writing. It wasn't awkward silence but comforting silence.

"Oh okay cool" he went back to writing. I was scrolling through some of my old songs I never posted and I came across one. I saw the lyrics I wrote and I remember when it was made.

"I just found a song I made about us from right before we started dating during our little moment were we liked each other but didn't make this official"

"OMG REALLY THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO" he seemed pretty shooked

"I can't believe you wrote a song about us" he said looking at me with a smile remember the old times

"Yeah came maybe I should post it" I saw woojin laugh and then nodded his head. It was silly but the song was still good

"What's the song called?" He was interested in this old song. I felt a bit embarrassed because of the lyrics and since the song was all in english. It wasn't like woojin didn't understand english it just wasn't the best. The lyrics are kinda cringy.

"Um.. its call connected" i saw him make a face he was confused. I saw him tilted his head as he thought about what I said. I laughed at his reaction. It was cute. I decided I was going to explain to him the meaning of the song so the title makes more sense.

"The whole meaning of the song is 2 people who are drawn to each other and can't fight their magnetic attraction.Even though there may be some risk or dangers,they will take the plunge and accept whatever comes their way because the connection between them is stronger than anything. They will not turn back and will stay together no matter what. The song suggests that when 2 people are truly connected then nothing can tear them apart. Those 2 people are us."

As I explained,I saw the expression on his face change. It went from confused to relax to understanding to a bit shy. I saw a light shade of pink cover his cheeks as he hid his face into his hands. He looked down, not wanting me to see him blush. After he calmed down he looked back at me as he started to talk.

"That makes sense, I like it. The song has a really nice meaning. I can't believe baby chan wrote that about us. We truly have grown so much as not just people but as a couple to our relationship is strong just like the meaning of that song." he said as we got ready to get back to work