Part- 7 Relationship

(Y/N was working on her desk when Namjoon came to her and grabbed her hand. Without saying anything in front of whole staff he dragged her with him somewhere.)

(He got this place in building where no one will disturb him

(He got this place in building where no one will disturb him. Letting go her hand finally he gathered courage to apologize also say his feelings but she shouted on him first.)

Y/N: *shout* What u think of urself. Why u dragged me in front of whole staff?

Namjoon: I wanna talk u on something.
(He said calmly but she was hella angry from what happened before and now how he dragged her in front of all now They probably will gossip about her.)

Y/N: Do hell with ur talk. U already insulted me alot now what left?
(She folded her hands waiting to hear his more nonsense)

Namjoon: Hey first stop this rude attitude ok I'm sry this time what I said I shouldn't have said that.
Y/N: Ok! Done? Now can I go?
Namjoon: What's ur problem u not gonna ask why I behaved like this?

Y/N: No I don't nd just to clear u again Yoongi is my frnd "Only" and my boss so yes I took money from him but it'll deduct from my salary. I'm the girl of my words. I know u don't like me coz how Soobin treats me plz don't worry I'm not gonna snatch ur brother from u, also I'll try my best not to show in ur life so plz....mmm...

(Her words left in her mouth when Namjoon hold her face and molded her lips by his. She froze for that moment can't even use her hand to push him just feeling a weird current in her body as it was her first kiss.)

(Namjoon break the kiss nd smile to her while cupping her face.)

Namjoon: Yes I don't like u coz I LOVE U. THAT'S WHAT I FEEL FOR U.

(He was waiting for her rply but she just blinking her eyes in shock then left the
place without answer him.)

.
.
.

(Y/N didn't talk to him after that day nor meet him and Namjoon also not forced her as she has her own reasons. She has never thought about herself, for her Rose future nd her aunt health is most important and Namjoon understand it. But he also realise this that he can't live without her but don't wanna force her.)

(After few days her aunt got discharged so Rose prepared a small get together at home where she invited Jin, Soobin, Taehyung and Namjoon. Y/N didn't want to face Namjoon so she denied to stay there but Rose pleaded her alot so she stayed.)

.
.

(At Y/N's house)

(When all come Y/N's house Rose firstly apologize to Y/N in front of all. She feeling so guilty how she behaved and whatever wrong she said to Y/N. Y/N hugged her quickly and Rose cried on her elder sister shoulder. Y/N was laughing while hugging her cracking jokes calling Rose "her baby" which Rose denying while crying.