Brozone: captured

Start from the beginning

"I always had a crush on him ever since I was child"

Bitty b threw a flower in the ccrowd and when it fell to the ground, young hickory picks it up, he looks up at bitty b as he felt Billy b noticed him, then he holds the flower close to his heart and smiled.

Then zooming back hickory now, the flashback ended with hickory pulling out the flower he kept.

"I love him poppy" hickory confesses, this shocking confession causes brozone to gasped.

"I know it!" John muttered.

"This is bad" Floyd says.

"He's not good enough for branch" spruce added.

"Come on guys we got to warn branch" Clay says as they ran to find him.

"What makes you think you have a chance with branch" poppy says.

"You don't know what it's like to protect your crush, do you have any idea how that feels, the person you set your heart on, how you would do absolutely anything for them, even sacrifice yourself or what you love for them, I'm in love with branch poppy" hickory says.

But she knows what's it like to do anything to protect your crush.

But as poppy gets taken away, somewhere far, branch was singing.

I know your favorite song ♪ ♪ I hear it every day ♪ ♪ Whoever made your smile ♪ ♪ Made it to get in my way ♪ ♪ And every time you laugh ♪ ♪ You make that little sound ♪ ♪ It's just the hardest thing ♪ ♪ To love you but not know how ♪ ♪ I hate that you're perfect ♪ ♪ You're perfect for me ♪ ♪ What good are words ♪ ♪ When they always just get in our way? ♪ ♪ And it hurts the most ♪ ♪ Just to know that you don't feel the same ♪ ♪ The same ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪ ♪ And I hate that you're perfect ♪ ♪ You're perfect for me ♪ ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ ♪ I hate that you're perfect ♪ ♪ You're perfect for me. ♪ but then he heard quiet laugh nearby.

"I see you, Branch" someone whispered.

"Over here"

"There he is"

"Can you see me?"

"I can see you"

"Let's get him" he heard laughter

Branch looked around but then he gets startled by his brothers.

"BRANCH!" JD yelled.

"Ah!"

"You ok" they all asked.

"You guys scared me, was that you guys?"

"Ok we got a problem we need to go?" JD takes his hand but then...

"Did any of you guys hear anything?" Branch asked.

"Huh?"

"One, two, three"

"Who said that?" Spruce asked.

"AH!" then branch gets dragged in the forest.

"BRANCH!" Floyd yelled.

"BITTY B!" Spruce and Clay shouts.

"AH! BABY BRANCH!" JD squealed, they ran in the forest.

"Yay!" And branch finds himself tied facing the k-pop gang.

"Hey, crybaby. Your name Poppy?" Said wani the leader.

"What? No.. Who are you guys?" Branch asked.

"We are the K-Pop Gang" says baby bun.