Brozone: captured

Start from the beginning

"I will never stop fighting till I make things right, and I'm not a pipsqueak!" She said.

"Uh, yeah, you are, because I'm, like, a whole centimeter taller than you." Barb said.

"No! Leave me alone!" She said as you started to kick around.

"Leave you alone? Uh, I'm sorry. You were the ones who were all desperate to be best friends." Barb said.

"Get your hands off me." She said angrily.

"Oh, okay. Alright. You're feisty. I respect that.
Strong woman to strong woman, am I right? But you know who else was feisty?" Barb asked. There was a pause again. "Pop Village." Barb said.

Poppy gasped. "Oh, no. No!" She said. What Barb didn't know was that brozone saw the whole thing.

"No..." John whispered.

But the barb looks around as she was looking for someone.

"Hey...wait a minute, where's brozone?" She asked and it caused brozone to gasped in horror while still hiding.

"We...lost them" Dickory says.

"What! No I need them to, I want them to be the new and first rock boy band"

But then hickory made a worried look, "what! No, hey we had a deal, if we bring you the string, you promised you wouldn't hurt branch" hickory says.

"Sorry...but the deals off" barb laughed.

"Wait, hickory, why do you care about branch, you don't know him" poppy asked.

Then hickory turns to her with a guilty look, "poppy I have a terrible confession to make...I was using you"

"Yeah, it seemed quite obvious" poppy says.

"Nein poppy, i wasn't only trying to get your string, but I was using you to get close to branch too"

"What! Why?" Poppy still didn't understand.

"Because...I always had a crush on him" zooming in hickory's eyes plays a flashback of hickory when he was kid.

He looks up in the dark sky to see spotlights shining and fireworks and fat away he heard loud music.

He pushed two bushes and he sees a raging crowd, he passes through the crowd and then he saw them...brozone.

And when he saw bitty b, his face blushed up when bitty b smiled at the crowd