019

I awoke in the morning to find myself enveloped in Yunjin's embrace.

Cupping my hand over her face, I ran my fingers through her glossy black hair, exhaling a sigh of relief. The sunlight spilled through the open curtains, casting a warm glow on her radiant skin.

As Yunjin slowly opened her eyes, my gaze lingered on her face. Amusement danced in her eyes, a silent acknowledgment of the shared moments that had unfolded in the night.

With a soft and raspy voice, she murmured. "I want to be inside you again."

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. "Shower first."

She chuckled. "You never meant to refuse this time."

I wrapped the sheet tightly around my body and made my way towards the bathroom. However, as I walked, the fabric snagged on something, causing me to turn around. To my surprise, Yunjin was holding onto it.

"Let it go," I said gently.

Her lips curled upward. "Why bother hiding something that I've already saw, felt, and embraced?"

I felt a sudden warmth spreading across my cheeks.

I was feeling a bit embarrassed this morning because of my passionate interactions with yesterday, moaning her name in pleasure.

Last night had a unique atmosphere, with the room enveloped in darkness.

It was daytime now, and Yunjin seeing me completely naked made me slightly uneasy. "I'll go ahead and take a shower first."

She hugged me tightly, a possessive smile on her lips. "No, unless you let me join you. I excel at bathtub expertise—a meticulous body massage awaits."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "I have no doubt that you are capable."

And she came into the bathroom after me.

We shared a passionate kiss as her touch explored every inch of my body, from my chest to my waist. We embraced as the water cascaded over us, sharing an affectionate moment in the shower.

We didn't end up in the shower, but rather, we shared a bath and then returned to bed.

She carefully examined my body, delicately running her fingers along every contour before her lips explored every inch.

A few minutes later, Yunjin was thrusting into me relentlessly.

"Oh, Chae..." she whispered softly. Yunjin called out my name with such intense emotion that it initially seemed to cause her pain.

She adjusted her position slightly before thrusting again with more force, eliciting a pleasurable sound from me. "Jen..."

That felt fantastic.

I had tears welling up in the corners of my eyes, and I could feel the marks from where I had gripped her back.

It hurt so much, but it felt great.

I found myself in the company of a criminal, and surprisingly, I no longer felt burdened by guilt.

I had deceived all those close to me by sleeping with the devil.

I could hear Yunjin expressing her pleasure as she reached her climax.

When she finally calmed down, that was when she realized what had happened. "I'm sorry, Chae. I didn't realize when..."

I gently placed my finger on her lips. "It's alright"

She was still close to me when I brought her lips to mine. And she kissed me with a gentle tenderness, savoring each moment as she explored every inch of my mouth.