Couple of minutes and I was already tipsy

Couple of minutes and I was already tipsy. Spending some alone time was way better than being in crowded places. I was already done with a 750ml bottle and I still needed some more. That was when the door flew open.

"Have you seen Anny, can't find her anywhere." Nick spoke coming towards me. "Wow, you don't look so great your self." He stated.

" You should go find her before trouble finds her." I stated while pouring myself another glass pretending I did not care about her.

"What does that mean?" Nick questioned me.

"I saw her with RD enjoying the moment." I spoke with a hint of jealousy in my voice.

"And you did nothing! The guy has been having last full eyes on her. Yet here you are drinking your sorrows." He reprimanded me.

That I didn't like but he made a point. There I was heading outside to look for her. In the hallway I asked several acquaintance, all said the same. She had left with RD. This now was so messed up. I was filled with rage that the alcohol in my system seemed to have vanished. I was sober now.

I sent some of my men but all came with negative answers. They all said she had left with RD. There and then I knew she was no longer my girl. Whatever RD would turn he into I had no idea.

Slowly I went back to the office room since I wasn't authorized to even question why she left with that guy. It was her choice and now I had my own guilty conscious haunting me.

"Anny." I called her name out loud when I saw her small frame lying on the couch.

For a second there I was super excited that all the bad imaginations created in my mind were all lies. Nothing more than lies.

"What are you doing here?"I asked while sitting on the floor closer to the couch.

" None of your business. "she mumbled.

" Hey! Language missy. "

Suddenly my hand made way to her hair and I pulled it back gently to see her face. This was the face I'd longed for. I missed her so much. Not quite understanding how she charmed me without the slightest effort. Everything in me said I should kiss her but I was afraid she'd be mad at me.

Not caring what the consequences were, I slightly gave her a peck. She didn't push me away. That was a starter. Slightly she opened her eyes. Mine met hers and what felt like a longing sensations hit so damn hard.

"What!" she got alarmed.

The smell of alcohol was still in her breath. Even her kiss tasted like alcohol and I loved it. I held her chin using my thumb and index finger as I tilted her face towards me. This time I made sure to kiss her for the past few months we haven't been together.

"Jake." she got pulled back when I was already besides her.

" Let's go home." I found myself telling her what was on my mind.

The fact that I knew she was already drunk, this would be easy. She nodded. I got excited and took her by my arms carrying her bridal style. In the car she relaxed as I helped buckle her up in the seat belt.

"I miss you." she managed to mumble.

"I missed you too." I whispered.

Soon I was driving us back to her place. What I needed was her cozy apartment and not my mansion. Over the years since the first time I met her, her apartment had become my hiding spot. Most memories were inside those for walls.

" We are home." I slightly shook her.

She was still sleepy yet managed to walk up the stairs to the elevator and back to the apartment.

"I'll help you change." offering a help hand was something I learned I had in me over the years with her.

She nodded and I got to work. Coming closer I unzipped her dress slowly. The moment I let it flow down her body, she slightly hissed due to the fact it was cold out here. I saw her shiver a bit before suggesting that she should get I bed.

A little struggle from her was what I expected. To my surprise she agreed. Seeing her being this obedient I knew I had her where I wanted. She agreed to everything I said. But this got me on guard and raised some kind of silly suspicions.

"Anny, have you ever been drunk with anyone else apart from me?"I found myself asking.

" Yes. "she whispered.

" Who? "I asked curiously.

" Nick. "

I felt a little bit of anger bubbling up. It was more of jealousy than anger. What if... This wasn't the time plus Nick isn't the kind. I pushed the thought at the back of my mind as soon as it came.

" Don't ever. You hear me. It's only me whose supposed to get you drunk. "

I tend to claim my territory when it comes down to her. I never cared about the rest of the women since they usually lower their dignity and sell their bodies to me. But her I want it to be the best. I want to be the best version of myself in front of her.

Later I tucked her in bed and watched her peaceful sleeping. Giving her a peck was all could do. Slight she pulled me back to her when I was about to leave. Her lips met mine and what felt like forever came back to me. I let loose when she initiated the first move.

Inviting me to bed was a tempting offer on my side. I couldn't say no. I pulled her closer as I traced my hands all over her reminding myself of all her curves, not that I had forgotten but I needed to feel them again.

She was all this sweet making me forget about how she rejected me. I longed for her thus drowning into the ecstacy she created upon me.

Didn't want to bother her hence I decided to go back home. It's not that I didn't want to stay but I had so much running in my mind and her rejection was one of the things that made me uneasy. I wanted her to accept and acknowledge that she felt too what I felt for her.

Sorry for the late update....
The chapter is short but pardon me.