Prologue

It was brought to you by Disney XD... but! the only character I own is my OC!

Location: Halfworld.

Unknown POV: 6 years ago...

+Do you wonder about the same question that goes on repeat...?

+On why were you allowed to become something greater than you have ever imagined? Well,... I have, and it isn't pretty, happy, or even proud about it. I wish I could escape the nightmares and return to the forest where the sun shines brightly over the river. The wind tickled my grey and black fur, the smell of pinecones matching the scenery of where I belong; however, if only it were true, then perhaps I wouldn't be stuck in this stupid metallic box in the first place.

+It's cold, and there's no one here to share the gloomy darkness with me. You see, my mom, dad, and my brethren of raccoons left me to fend for myself the moment I was born. Maybe I was meant to die, but one snowy day, I was rescued by a little 8-year-old black girl named Chrissy. It was the first time I started to have a purpose to live for, and over the next few weeks, she & I did everything together. Her... um, I think the word is 'her parents,' they were unsure about me with orange eyes and having three legs, but Chrissy didn't care since she'd always come to me every day after school to tell me about her day and what she learned by telling her classmates about for a show-and-tell.

+We were inseparable. Like I was a bonded sister, she wanted to name me Avery or Rachel, but she gave me a full name: Rachel Avery. It suited me that I nuzzled her with all the love her so much! She even took a picture with me! And one thing I love the most is a mess with her engineering skills.

+However, everything changed that night; Chrissy held me in her arms while I snuggled closer to her warmth, sleeping peacefully together until these damn robots and Halfworld scientists came. What was the word that I learned? Oh, that's right: "Taken," it's funny how things turn out like this, right?... Chrissy woke up the moment she felt the robots taking me away from her arms as I was still a baby raccoon, squirming in pain at how rough these robots were holding me. 

+Ever so clearly, I remember my owner saying these final words with tears covering her eyes while trying to get me out o: " 'Stop, you're hurting her! RACHEL AVERY! Remember me, no matter what; my scent is lemons! will always love you!' "  Her begs and pleads made me water mine for the first time... I cried and shrieked for Chrissy, but it was too late; I was gone from sight to space. Let's get back to the part where I was chosen to be placed on a metal chair with thick metal chains over my left paw. 

+I mentioned 'paw' earlier, and you might be wondering why. Well, I have Congenital Amputation, which means that since birth, I was born with two legs and one paw. Anyways, let me continue; the robots tightly chained me onto me. I squirmed out of it but was too weak to do anything before something was placed over my eyes. VR goggles that automatically force my eyes to stay open showed many things that began showing holographic pictures of every weapon, such as cannon blasters, electric magnetic pulses, etc. 

+And even more information like, for instance, buildings, planets, locations, mathematics, and engineering parts of any spaceship that are only required to operate in extraordinary emergencies. The more I struggled and begged for this to stop, the more pressure of information I'd been given to understand, making me do something I never thought I could do. I can speak: 

"S-Stop, j-just stop! I-I-I c-can't... take it anymore!" I gritted my fangs while struggling not to let my tears fall out of my eyes with my claw digging deeper into the metal armchair when an electric shock started to fry me out of the VR goggles and caused me to pass out. As soon as I awoke, I was underground and not in the dark grey metal box, which I was grateful for. I realized I wore a white jumpsuit with my right shoulder turned into a metallic arm; I gasped in surprise when a bright light shone through the window to take notice of how it looked on me...

+Specifically made for me to wear, a couple of minutes go by, and I was brought outside to only be pushed onto the dirt ground where I felt the chain around my neck by struggling to break free and walk on two feet at the same time instead of going on three's. Meanwhile, I got up and finally managed to walk on my own. Sooner or later, after walking with the collar around my neck and paws, the droids began pulling me back inside. That's when I got an idea of how to escape this hell. 

+I leaped onto the helm of each robot and then towards the building. After realizing the distance I had jumped, I thought, "Alright, let's try using my claws this time." It was clear that I possessed great agility and strength; I used my metal right paw to cling onto the building to start climbing, smirking at how stupid these scientists were for giving a gift like this.

+Laughing hysterically while I focused on getting out of there, I used my metal paw to break the chains around me to crawl upwards, and after struggling through their stupid electric shocks given to me by the robots, I broke out of their sight and smashed one of the windows into pieces where a keycard is placed on a computer desk that I fought every scientist in the building and killed them with one of the blasters scatter on the floor.

+Aiming at their chests, I shot five times but missed two where it aimed at their shoulders or legs, no matter anyway! My heart was pumping, my blood was getting... what's the word? Excited? Yes, and anything I did got me ticklish. After that, some of them groaned weakly, and some were probably dead, but who cares! In any case, I was free. I went straight for the computer to locate an escape pod and spotted it on the lower deck near the exit. That's when I spotted a small, familiar picture and slowly picked it up to recognize it instantly. 

It was Chrissy, my owner. Immediately giving the picture a quick hug in joy to my chest, I put it inside my jumpsuit. Neatly folding it, I earned a smirk, dashed, and jumped out of the building, landing on top of an escape pod.

+"Oof!" I felt the impact on my stomach and groaned, but shook it off by using the new set of knowledge to enter it without breaking the glass, entering it without being caught nor seen... okay, I'm lying; I was seen, but it did knock out the pilot from calling the droids, happily using every button and switch on the engine to come to life as I took over the controls and began to shoot all the droids while roaring like a wild mammal/raccoon. And afterward, I flew out of Halfworld as fast as possible, pressing the hyperjump button to take me anywhere away from this wretched planet.

+It took a while for me to stop the hyperjump until I finally did and parked my escape pod near a planet called Earth: 'Huh, what a weird name for a planet. I wonder if I could do something while I'm here... maybe find my lost owner.'

ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿˢ