REDAMANCY : returning love

"At the touch of love ; everyone becomes poet ..so as I "
Plato

Night was decorated with stars , bright shining moon , chilled night with warm hearts ready to devour each other who was at distance , the crepuscular charm of the night ,blended with people of different aura,the party was filled with exhilarating drinks, dazzling artificial stars,a perfect place for hedonistic .
Big stars of korea along with , big business mens, everyone was there.

But whom jungkook's eyes were searching was not there , his biggest competitors and by the way today he had so many crackers to burst, more like his father will burst few things which he himself is unaware of it.
Suddenly all cameramans turned thier attentions towards entrance as Kims came .

"Welcome , hyungshik and Yuna..we are blessed as kims decided to add lights on our happiness, plz guys come "
With artificial, smile jeon junghoon welcomed kims .

"Hey guys where is Tae and namjoon !"
Somi with good care asked .

"Ahh namjoon is in Japan cause of business purpose, and tae ....ahh might be coming, he was waiting for his friend "
Yuna answered them and they headed towards the main arena of party venue .

"Ahh Mr. Parks son right ..! "
Somi completed the sentence.

They all got engrossed in talks morelike talks which was filled with gains, less with love more with business, rich people value time but forget persons who makes even small seconds memorial .

"Yeeehhh ....give me hard tequila which removes my all sleep , I need a lot .."
Min yoongi with his carefree aura ...not minding all these rubbish business talks, sitting at his favourite spot that is ...bar area which was filled with dazzling drinks less to remove thirst more to remove pain ..asked the bartender to serve him drinks ..

Yoongi was somewhere knowing, in order to extend thier business thier parents was ready to do trade with his son. He had already seen two lovers being apart, friendship being spoiled, family relationship aparted, few carefree laughs turned into grinful revenge, some were accused ,few were right while many were wrong......and he still regret he can't do anything...he still regrets why being so rich costs your freedom, .....everything was same ..like it happened before ..same winds same dust , same darkness in night, same people , same way of his drinking wine ......but only things which changed was two people who were not present here ...neither they gonna be ......

His attention was taken by his good friend jhope who also was invited to attend his classmates birthday party ...

"Hey yoongi bro ..why so gloomy where are you lost "
With a cheerful smile he adverted yoongi's gaze .

"Ahh jhope ...nowhere ..I am not lost ..let's go near the garden area jungkook might have came ....well his friends are also here right ! "

Yoongi and jhope moved towards garden side in order to see jungkook .
As they reach they saw girls eyes were ghawked , everyone was drooling, men too was lost his dashing Man , his dark eyes took all attention of the crowed , and who wouldn't drool seeing a 26 years young , hot hunk standing in all black attire