ch: REVENGE

"There is telepathy between hearts "

Its been a week Jungkook got transferred to SNU everything was going normal....After that incident Taehyung
didn't came to college not because he got scared or anything but because ...he didn't have productive classes in these days also he and jimin were busy in shopping..as thier daily routine..

New day , new beginning,  new story , new chapter , and new way to take revenge..yes Jungkook didn't forgot that car incident cause ...he gives double the what he gets ..
Well Jungkook  was blessing the college daily ..as he was best in athletic so because of that he was selected in national level college zonal competition...in basketball .

Meanwhile everybody was ready to Lick Jungkook's leg ...yes  , he was accompanied with 8 boys ..who called themselves Jungkook's friend..MARK , JACK , JIHOON , and many more ...but according to Jungkook he only had two bestie EUNWOO & MINGYU  ...he himself didn't know when they became his friend ....Meanwhile if we talk about number of proposals in just 5 days so ..it was double the number of his classmates ..senior , junior , girls boys ...everyone was in same boat ..and that was rejection....not harshly though ...it was like

" ohh how sweet , you are so beautiful..it will be my pleasure to be called as your boyfriend.....but now I am not ready ...may be after college...till then you can use my name ....but after college okkk Babe "

Well so till now nobody got that privilege to gain Jungkook's #college's handsome boy attention..leaving one

Lee Wendy  Jungkook's classmate,  batch mate  ..well for her it was Jungkook's attention but for Jungkook's it was only good friendship, as she helped Jungkook in assignment an all on the first week when his works was lagging...she used to be in cloud nine ..as she was the only girl whom jungkook used to talk more than 5 minutes and used to sit with her ...this week ...

But for jungkook his days was going very boring...as he was not able to get glance of one pretty baby boy...

He believed in saying: keep your friends close but enemies closer ....and closest ..

It was Monday everything was OK at 9: am thier first class of grafting designing ..
Every one was at thier respective seats ...jungkook and Wendy too were sitting at second last batch ...and suddenly a panting boy came at the door ..

" May I come in miss ...uff ..see jiminaah we reached at correct time "
Tae and jimin took whole attention of the class ...

"Yes plzz come in ..and go to your seats ..don't disturb the class "
Teacher without glancing them ..said

Tae and jimin went to last seat near window and behind jungkook and Wendy's seat ...as it was the only vacant seat ...and class proceeded ....
Everyone was focused on the class leaving Tae and jungkook..
Tae was busy staring birds outside the class..and jungkook secretly stealing Tae's notebook from table..

Jungkook tore one page and silently kept the notebook at its place ...tae was still busy in his birds family world ...

And a paper Aeroplane landed on teacher's hair ..everybody started laughing...that brought Tae back and he saw a  paper Aeroplane on teacher's  hair too ..he too started bursting..and laughed loudly ....while class ended thier laugh ..as they saw teacher angrily glaring at them ...