Yoongi just jerked off his mother's hands and spat back
" mom have you and dad asked kook about this, ...have you both even know about his love , .....do you guys know ,he has zero interest in girls and in my language this is known as trading mom ..."

Yoongi without glancing towards his mom and moved from that place ..

Meanwhile same time outside,  in the party venue:

"Taehyung,  how can you be so etheral like ...whenever I see you , you always enchants me ....I was asking jimin to bring you home ...again"
Park bogum was in conversation with taehyung.

"Noo hyung it's actually you ...who is always so generous ..your eyes are beautiful that sees world around it ..beautiful "
Tae answered sincerely.

"Wow what a lovely song ..shall we  dance ...isn't it sound good"
Bogum being so engrossed in song ..proposed tae to have couple dance along with him.

"Ahh ..me oh sorry I am not that good in dance ...."
Tae refused ..bogum with sweet boxy smile .

"Oh com'on let's go"
Bogum forwarded his hands for tae to join that.

Whereas jeon jungkook kept on seeing thier lovey dovey moment , with slight smirk continously built on his face .

"Hey ...hi jungkook..ah ahh Happy birthday.."

"OK thanks..."
Jungkook didn't glanced towards that girl who wished him and started moving.

"Jungkook..its me Wendy and why are you in so hurry"

"Ahhh which Wendy?  ..ohhh I got it ! ....byeee I am in hurry "
Jungkook who was junshooked fir some moments when he didn't recognize his classmate.....cause his whole attention was somewhere else .

"But I was asking..shall we dance ..."
Wendy chirped out ...but her words were far to be heard by jungkook.....as he had already left that place ...

Well tae raised his hands for bogum ...so that they can dance ...but it didn't landed on bogum's hands cause jungkook who came at the speed of light ....just kept his hands on top of bogum and ultimately catched tae's hands.......

"Okk let's goo for dance "
Jungkook who just grabbed tae's wrist and wrapped his tattooed fingers with taehyung's long ones ..and started dragging kim taehyung..to dance floor where already few couples old to new, to married to single ones ...were swaying thier hips .

And jungkook without even asking taehyung dragged him to stage and wrapped his big hands in petite waist,  as if he will ease all the worries from that petite figure who was only staring him in utter confusion,  .....jungkook held him as if kim taehyung is the most fragile glass of the world, he stared those confused eyes with so ease as if he was the only answer all those unknown quest , the sudden proximity between two so called unknown figure in front of guest's eyes ...increased murmurings ..in The hall , the reporters started focusing all cameras towards only two young handsome boys .

" What the hell are you doing ...n--ghh.a..ahh"
Taehyung who whimped in sudden pain cause jungkook kept on tightening his hold on his waist and somehow digged his nails .

"What ..I am doing nothing...why are you scared , to dance with me ...hmm, don't let me forget my morals ...i will do something else "
Jungkook probbed and whispered the last parts ...

"And by the way keep dancing..see all cameras are focused on you ...so it will ruin your mother's name if you trued to act well mannered you know....in your mom's tongue"
Jungkook who was enjoying taehyung's uneasiness....he himself don't know why ..but seeing taehyung worried and the reason being himself is another fun to THE JEON JUNGKOOK.

  Meanwhile Jeon yoongi who came our recklessly from his living hall leaving his mother inside after tiresome quarrel..he just can't think of anything else accept alcohol which for sometime atleast Suck his pain.....he demanded for more alcohol from the bartender. And after drinking whole two Damm ass bottles ..he saw a cute panting figure came to the bartender..

"One glass of chilled cola plz, that dance was so tiring and bogum hyung kept on rolling me shit! ..I 'm not gonna go there again"
Jimin who didn't notice anyone sitting there and was blabberings to himself.

"Heyyy jiminaaahhh ...will you ease my pain.. you said you have something special..but I didn't have time ....
Now jimin I have whole dazzling night,I have this dark night ..turn it into sparkling one....do something..plz plz"
Yoongi who never shows his inner side to anyone easily...but tonight he is frustated...he can't do anything to save his brother's life .He is thinking himself as lifeless..

"I won't ask you what happened with you cause I know disease can't be cured by another disease..it only needs medicine,  and I will try my best to be your remedy hyung "
Jimin cupped yoongi's face and spoke ...

Yoongi took jimin's hand into his own amd walk out of the party towards thier car .

"Let's go to my apartment"
Jimin tried his best to console his long time lover .

.........

"Ladies and gentleman,  may I have your attention plz ....so I am gonna announce few things ...plz be all ears"
Jeon junghoon who took all attention towards himself..he stopped the beautiful dance in the middle as it was going to be in its main chorus.
Taehyung took that as opportunity and moved from jungkook's shackles. Stood beside his mother and everyone just waited for the announcement.

Hey Jungkook come on , come to stage my child ...so guys as you all can see my son has grown up so big and not only in this but also in business,  he got one of the biggest tenders organized by government, he competited with many big business idols but he deserves the best......so now he is going to be the ceo of JEON HYPENS ....
And Mr. Lee is also sharing his company's 40% of his shares to jeons .....ha ...haaa haaa it's golden opportunity for my son to expand his business.....plz support him .,
And next week I am gonna announce his engagement to somebody special..till now it's a secret..let it be a business talk...enjoy..enjoy "
Junghoon announced few things even without his son's care .....

Jungkook was shocked like engagement,  when he wasn't told for this , he was knowing he will be the ceo ..but why Lee is sharing his shares, ...and engagement...why the hell....

" Tae learn something from him,  see he got that tender ...and see how happily he is accepting all his responsibility...not like you who just behaves like pitty baby all time  , all time just weakness,  we as your parents never got these kinds of opportunities...to celebrate all these is so shit.......
Before I blurt our more ...just go home and don't show me your useless face ,
It's so hectic ....god...
Just goooo tae ...just goo"

Taehyung's mother who was just little bit of frustated moved Taehyung in one corner and started lessening her anger on him , she was not able to accept that she lost from a kid like jungkook,  she just a responsibility to her son Taehyung...but somehow he wasn't able to fulfill......and she just burst out .
Being commanding in nature both Taehyung's and jungkook's parents put thier demands infront of thier children , without knowing what thier children wants..

Taehyung being so helpless just moved out from party and started his car in furious speed ....don't know where it lead .....

           To be continued.

Plz be prepare for next part

Sorry for any mistakes .