chapter 09 |•

When the hell did I fell and he helped me?! Such a liar. "You're so clumsy." Said Adi

"Shut up, I'm not and when did you help me?" I asked, my hands over my chest and eyebrows lifted.

"Such an ungrateful girl, he helped you and you're arguing?" A gasp left my mouth when Aarohi said that. Wasn't she there teasing me for catching a guy in my arms?

I was about to say something but Ishaan bhai stopped us. I swear I wanted him to ask for forgiveness as if I'm a don or something. He will. I will make him say sorry. My ego is hurt.

How can he say that? I take back all the good words I thought or said about him. Such a delulu ass.

You will make say sorry? That's it? Give him a punishment. My thoughts just boosted my anger but I shrugged those off as I don't want to turn into a mafia girl.

"Raaste me batati hu beta tujhe." I whispered to Aarohi while she had a smirk. Bitch.
(I'll show you on the way)

"This is Reyansh, Sahil and Aarav." He said introducing the boys and listening to his name my heart skipped a beat.

That particular name brought so many memories back, happy, sad, exciting and so much more. How I missed those days.

Sadly, there's no him, no us. Only if I get a chance to explain myself, meet him and talk to him, I will. But I don't even know where he is, how he is and what is going on with him.

Maybe he moved on. Uff. I came out of my thoughts when Aarohi and bhabhi called me. "Are you okay?"

Aarohi asked, am I? No. "Yes I am, why?" I asked then I felt my eyes which have tears. Strong Shivani, you're strong.

"Why are you crying?" Damn it. I wiped my tears and looked at her.

"You know I have specs so." She made an oh face which was definitely fake and others nodded. I know Bhai, Di, Bhabhi, Aarohi and Dhruv knew what's the actual reason but I'm thankful that they chose to ignore it.

"Anyways, this is my elder brother Ishaan, This is my sister in-law Dhriti and these are my chotu motu, Shivani, Aarohi and Dhruv."

What is chotu motu? I get it I'm 5'8 but I'm not that short huh. Neither of us is! Infact Aarohi is almost 5'9. Dhruv is a giant monster with the height of 6'3.

And I don't think any of us is motu. But I wish to be one cause I'm tired of people asking me to eat just because I'm not visually very fit for them.

Bhyi mein bohot badi wali bhukad hu, tumhe kya pata ke mein kitna kha sakti hu aur mera weight 60 ke aas paas hai. Sometimes I fell like I'm a typical Indian boy who's weight is 70 but they look they're not even 50.
(Dude, I'm very much of a foodie, you don't know how much I can eat, and my weight is around 60.)