Chapter 2

Branch POV

All the guest were starting to arrive, let's just say that they invited a lot of guests, surprisingly enough is Gristle who invited like the 80% of the guest.

He made a lot of friends when he and Bridget had traveled to find troll who had escaped so they could apologise for their past mistakes, all the trolls really appreciated a lot and some of them had came back to the troll village and reunited with their families.

Branch: Ok, so what song are we choosing?
-Branch asked to the snack pack-
Satin: We need something energetic
Chanille: And happy
-she added-
Cooper: And perfect!
Biggie: Oh oh I've got an idea!!! What if we sing PERFECT from BroZone?? When I was younger I LOVED that band
Guy Diamond: Yeah!!!! I totally forgot about them, my favourite was...

-When Branch hear that name the started to think about that day... it still hurt him to think about it, even after 20 years...-

*Start Flashbacks*
The day that was very exciting at first... but turned in a painful memory. (But at that time his name wasn't Branch, HER name was Blair and she was the youngest and only sister in a house full of boys...)

I was there, looking at the crowd, feeling anxious at my first (and last) concert.
I don't know how much time I was there, just terrified about how many people were screaming our name.

Then Floyd appears behind me
Floyd: Hey Blair, how are you feeling?
Blair: I feel like I'm gonna barf, pass out...
Floyd: And pee your pants all at once?
Blair: How do you know?
Floyd: You've got the pre-show jitters, it's completely normal and everyone gets them....
-Floyd is my favourite brother he always understands me, and tries to help me with what I'm struggling-
Floyd: Do you wanna know what I do when I get them?
Blair: Barfpassoutandpeeourpants?
Floyd: I remember that I'm with my brothers and when we come together there's nothing that we can't do.
Blair: But no one has ever hit the perfect family harmony before....
It's true that can shatter diamonds?
-I say in excitement-
Floyd: Yeah, is that powerful...
-I was starting to feel less nervous and more excited-
JD: All rights guys, just remember no matter what you do just follow MY lead.
Floyd: Or maybe just go out there and have fun together.
Clay: This is just... so much pressure
Spruce: And what if we can't hit it?
JD: Oh! That not an option, if we can't hit the perfect family harmony we AREN'T PERFECT and if we aren't perfect we're NOTHING!!!
-I was really excited to go on stage, but my brothers were looking at each other with concern-
JD: So just follow my lead and harmony will happen.
NOW LET'S BRO!!