6

"Cam you need to wake up, we have to leave in 30 minutes," Jordan said from the doorway.

I rubbed my eyes and rolled over, "Damn, what time is it, Jordy?"

"8:30, now get up." She walked over to my bed and threw the blanket off me.

I sat, "Alright, alright, I'm getting up."

I threw my sweatsuit back on, from the night before, and walked down to the kitchen. I sat on one of the bar stools around their island and looked at Jordan in the kitchen, "Why do you guys leave so early? It's only a ten-minute drive to the training ground."

Jordan chuckled, "Unlike you and Jill, us mature people like to have enough time to eat and actually digest our food before training."

As per usual, Jordan had a point, Jill and I were always the last ones to arrive at the facilities. We start training at 11:00, most girls arrive at the facilities around 9:30 to give themselves time to eat and get ready for training, however, Jill and I don't get there till after 10:00 and are usually rushing around eating and getting prepped for training. Lisa, Viv, and Daan gave up on trying to get us out of the flat with them and now just leave without us, they know Jill and I will get there eventually.

Leah came into the kitchen and placed a bottle of ibuprofen and a glass of water in front of me on the counter, "I'm thinking you're going to need this today."

I quickly opened the bottle and swallowed a few of the pills, "You're the best Leah!"

She walked around the counter and got a cup of coffee, "Do you remember our conversation last night?"

I rolled my eyes, "I wasn't that drunk last night."

Jordan pointed at me and started walking to the door, "So, after training you're going to have a mature conversation with Daan,"

I nodded, "Yes, today after practice I'm going to apologize for everything."

"Good, now let's go."

We got to the training grounds after a quick drive and went right to the room where we ate our meals. Once we got there the three of us got our breakfast and sat down at a table with Lia and Caitlin.

Caitlin had her arms crossed on the table and was leaning her head on it, Leah looked at Lia, "So, I'm guessing she's not feeling too great after last night either."

Lia laughed, "You could say that. You all have fun last night?"

Jordan nodded, "Yeah it was a good night. These two," She pointed between me and Caitlin, "And Kyra had a bit more fun than us and Steph though."

Caitlin lifted her head, "If I remember correctly, you all had a great time laughing at us last night."

Leah nodded enthusiastically and I laid my head down, "Trust me we had plenty of fun watching you three make a fool of yourselves."

I suddenly felt a hand patting my shoulder and looked up to see Viv behind me, "I thought I told you not to drink too much last night," She looked at Leah, "I'm surprised you let this happen."

"Got to let the kids have their fun every once in a while, plus they're right it was fun watching them."

I leaned back in my chair, "I regret it Viv, why don't I listen to you more?"

Lisa came up behind her girlfriend, "We're always telling you to listen to us more."

"What can I say I don't like being bossed around, reminds me of my parents."

Viv laughed, "You know I'm not that old."

I patted her arm, "I moved away at twelve for a reason and that reason was not to be bossed around by you lot."