5

Jordan and Leah were only about a 15-minute drive away, so I arrived at their flat only 45 minutes late.

Leah opened the door, "Nice of you to show up."

I smiled and kissed her cheek, "Watch it Williamson, I'll be your sister-in-law one day you have to be nice to me," I let myself in and walked past the defender.

"You're not actually Jordan's sister, so unfortunately you will not have the honor."

It may seem that me and Leah do not get along, but this is just how we are with each other. Her and Jordan have been dating for a few years now, so we've spent a lot of time together. Especially, since they moved in with each other. While I was still living at Jordan's parent's house, I spent a lot of time at Jordan's flat because I missed seeing her, and it made her parents' lives easier by just having Jordan take me to training. Me and Leach became close over this time and even though we take jabs at each other, we do have a great relationship. She looks out for me a lot, she's definitely one of my more protective teammates.

I walked into the living room where my fellow Aussies were sitting watching some football match and took a dramatic bow, "The guest of the hour has arrived."

Jordan groaned from the kitchen, "Cammy, you're the one that planned this whole thing and now you show up almost an hour late," This made everyone, besides me, laugh.

Jordan is the only person, besides my family, that I let call me Cammy. Well Daan calls me it too, but it's cute when she calls me it. Jordan has called me it since I moved in with her family and after a while of complaining I realized she'd never stop and I just accepted the nickname, but only from her.

I plopped myself on the couch next to Caitlin, "I needed to make sure I made an entrance, and I take it that I certainly have."

Caitlin slapped the back of my head, "We've been waiting for you to eat, and you finally decided to show up."

I looked around, "Well, saying as though Jordan is still in the kitchen and I don't see any food set out, I am going to guess that was a lie and that dinner isn't even ready yet."

Steph laughed, "She's got you there Caitlin."

Leah walked up behind me and placed a beer on my chest, "Here you go, kid."

I smiled and turned my head to face the center back, "You remembered my favorite! You do love me, Leah!"

She scoffed, "You've got some low standards there."

I looked at the TV, "Is this the Melbourne-Sydney game?"

Caitlin looked at me with a smirk on her face, "Yes it is."

I groaned, "Why are we rewatching this, I already had to live through the horror of watching it the first time."

Me and Caitlin had a strong rivalry when it came to Sydney and Melbourne. Unfortunately, this game Sydney won, and I haven't heard the end of it since.

We stayed in the living room for a little while longer just chatting amongst ourselves, throwing some banter at each other about our match, "And then Cam decided that the game wasn't entertaining enough and almost got herself thrown out in the last ten minutes," Kyra remembered.

Jordan laughed, "Yeah, I thought playing against Cam meant I wouldn't have to keep her from getting thrown off, and then there I was in between you and Stanway."

"She started it," I mumbled.

The girls laughed, "What is it with you and Stanway anyways? It seems like you two get into it every time we play against her," Kyra asked.