jeongcheol-bestfriends

Start from the beginning

He fell on the floor and sigh as it was nothing new for him. He looked up and see a girl he hate, Yunsoo. He stand up and said

"What do you want yunsoo!!"

"Yaah! You still didn't get away from my oppa huh!!"

"How many times do I have to tell you that he is not your Yunsoo!"

"I think you forgot what my brother did to you!"

she said smirk. Jeonghan get nervous as he remember what happened last week.

-------------------------------

Flashback

Jeonghan was on his way to his next class. He didn't had same class as older today. As he was walking someone suddenly pulled him into a empt class room. He see the person and it was yunsoo's brother, eunsoo.

"W-What do you w-want f-from m-me?"

Eunsoo just laugh and turn jeonghan around and list his shirt. Revealing his torso. Eunsoo let out a blade and made some cut it n his waist. While  jeonghan was just crying silently as eunsoo's one hand was blocking Jeonghan 's mouth so he couldn't yell.

Flashback end

-------------------------------

Jeonghan was looking down but then he see eunsoo standing near him while smirking.Yunsoo said something that made jeonghan scared

"You know he is interested in boys and ...."

Yunsoo come closer to jeonghan's er just whisper last words

"He likes your body!!"

she said that a little loud that anyone can hear it. But thank God that no one was there.

(Don't ask me why there was no one. And of course it's a Wattpad story there would be no one beside main characters. Hehe)

Jeonghan look at eunsoo just to see him bitting his lips while staring at him. Jeonghan look down as his tears start to fall down.

Eunsoo was about put his hands in jeonghan's shoulder but then someone kicked him on his stomach and he fell down

"Who the fu--

Yunsoo was about to shout but when she saw it was seungcheol she shut her mouth. Eunsoo get up and come towards seungcheol and said

"Why the hell did you kick me huh---"

He didn't even complete his sentence seungcheol punched him on his face. Eunsoo look at him and was about to say something but he got punched again. He touched his lips and run away from there.

Seungcheol took jeonghan's hand and took him to his car and took him his house."

-------------------------------

As they reach older's house. Jeonghan was pulled in house.

"Ohh! You didn't go to sch---"

Mrs.choi say but was cutted by his son b dragging jeonghan towards his room.

As they entered seungcheol's room. Older throw jeonghan on his bed while jeonghan just looked down at his hands while crying silently.

Seungcheol was walking back and fourth in his room trying to calm his anger down become he know if he say something he should not say to younger. He will be in trouble as jeonghan is really sensitive.

Seungcheol calm down and sat beside jeonghan who was still looks down. He sigh and put his hand on top of Jeonghan's hands.

"Hannie!! Baby why didn't you tell me they were troubling you huh?"

Seungcheol finally say something in soft voice. While jeonghan look at him and older's heart brok at the scene. Jeonghan was crying mess as his eyes get puffy his whole face turned red.

"I-I d didn't want you worried about me as you were already stress about your exams.'

As he said that seungcheol pulled him into a hug. They hug for good 5 mins. But then they pulled away. Seungcheol cup his baby's cheek and said.

"Hannie you don't give me stress. But instead you are my stress reliever!! Plzz hannie do tell me everything from now on my okk!!

"Okk!"

Jeonghan finally smiled and lookabt seungcheol who was already looking at him. Suddenly jeonghan grab older's necka nd pull him into a kiss. They kiss for a while and pulled away. They smile at each other and joined their head.

--------------------------------------------------------------