Are you now 😏

Yep!

Anyways I wanted to ask you if you're free after your classes

I am but Leehan might be a bit of an obstacle

Didn't you say that Taesan could distract him?

I mean yeah I guess

I'm sure Taesan wouldn't mind taking his boyfriend out somewhere they're always going on dates anyway

Ok good!! then I'll see you in the stairwell of our building at 4:00 😘

Um ok then?

Their conversation ended there and Woonhak tried his best to bring his attention back to his lesson but obviously, that was a lost cause. Why did Jaehyun want to meet in the stairwell of all places? What did he want to do? As much as it confused the younger it also excited him. The thought of him and Jaehyun being alone again excited him and he couldn't wait to get back to his dorm.

-----

Once Woonhak had left school with Leehan and Taesan, Leehan told the younger that he and Taesan were going to go on a date. Woonhak already knew this of course but he still acted a little surprised and sad that his friends were ditching him, like he would have normally, which earned him a small hug from the elder and a sad way goodbye.

But really Woonhak was not sad, not in the slightest. He honestly couldn't be happier, it felt like he'd been waiting for this day since forever, he's been waiting for Jaehyun since forever.

So by the time Woonhak got back to his dorm he excitingly got ready to see Jaehyun. The last time he saw him, Woonhak was just wearing a boring green sweatshirt and black basketball shorts, which was similar to something he would have worn at the beginning of high school. But this time he wanted to show off that his style had changed and although he didn't have to, he wanted to impress the elder a little as well.

So he decided to put on a clean gray hoodie and a light blue button-up on top, left unbuttoned of course. He also wore black cargo pants and converse. It was simple but he wasn't even sure if they were going to leave the building anyways so he figured it would be fine.

Woonhak then made his way to the stairwell, fixing his hair and outfit along the way. He was a little bit early because of excitement but he thought Jaehyun probably would be too. "Jaehyun?..." He called out to see if the elder was also early but still tried to be quiet just in case someone else had been there.

But when he didn't get a response he was a little disappointed, even though he was the one who was early but-ttttttt

"BOO!" Jaehyun suddenly appeared behind the taller boy, scaring him shitless as the elder jumped on his back and shouted.

"Jaehyun~" Woonhak whined as he wiggled out of Jaehyun's grasp.

"Did I scare you?" Jaehyun asked enthusiastically with a big smile that warmed Woonhak's heart.

The younger shook his head and smiled back. "Yes, you did, jerk." He sassed before walking away and down a few steps.

"Aww~ I'm sorry, don't be mad." Jaehyun teased as he followed the younger like a puppy.

Woonhak then leaned back on the railing and stared back at Jaehyun with a little pout. "So, why did you want to meet in the stairwell?" He changed the subject before he could get teased more.

"Oh, well I just wanted to properly ask you on a date, it would kind of feel cheap if I said it on text," Jaehyun said so casually that it totally caught the younger off guard.

"A date?!" Woonhak gasped a little too loud since it had echoed throughout the stairwell, which made him a little shy but it made him even more shy thinking that their argument from last night was probably heard by the whole building.

Jaehyun giggled at his reaction and how red he got when he realized how loud he was. "Yes, a date but you know if you don't want to we don't have to-" The elder tried teasing him even more but he quickly got cut off by the younger grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss. The kiss was short-lived, it was really just a slow-moving peck but it was sweet and managed to shut Jaehyun perfectly.

"I want to," Woonhak answered simply with a wide grin that was now warming Jaehyun's heart instead of the younger's.

"Ok, then let's go!" Jaehyun cheered in English with adrenaline still rushing through him from their kiss. He then grabbed the younger's hand and dragged him down the stairwell.

"What- ah- ok but where are we even going?!" Woonhak stuttered while almost tripping.

"You'll see." The elder flashed a smile behind him as they continued to rush their way downstairs and out the building.

---✿---

ac: sorry for another late chapter loves and I know this is definitely not my best works but I hope you still enjoyed it nonetheless ❤️