03

'God damnit! My father now really thinks I'm Kira?! This is unbelievable! I can't believe him! How dare he?! This is ridiculous! Misa also killed innocent lives without me telling her to do so?! What is that pathetic woman trying to plan this time!? What the fuck is happening.'

Light thinks as he is walking down the sidewalk. Into the direction of his home. Ryuk is following behind him. Snickering with his wicked grin resting on his face.

Anger resting on the brunet male's face as he walked. But he heard running footsteps behind him. And quickly right afterwards, he got tackled to the ground.

Her loud laughter made him snap out of the trance. Her cherry red lipstick covered lips are curled into a grin. Her blond hair a bit of a mess from the quick movement as she smiled down at Light.

"Hi Light!" Misa greeted as she hugged onto him. Light groaned a little. 'Well, good she's around. I can talk with her about what the fuck she is doing.'

"Hi." Light muttered as he gets up. Dusting himself off as Misa adjusted her piggy tails.

"I missed you so muuuuch! Why haven't you called me?!" Misa whined with a pout. Light grabbed Misa's wrist as he began to tug her into the direction of his home.

"Ooooh! You want to discuss it in your bedroom!~ okaaaaayyy!" Misa giggled after this with a flustered smile.

Light rolled his eyes. "Not like that. I told you, we are allies. Nothing more." He grumbled.

Misa made a dramatic scream in response. "Why don't you love meee?! What can I do for you to love me?!"

"Nothing." Light hissed as they reached to his house. He silenced her and shoved her a bit off him as he opened the front door.

They both entered the house. Light greeted his mother and sister. Then the two proceeded to go upstairs to Light's bedroom.