08

" 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗡 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗬. "

the black laminated limousine was rent out for eight hours, squealing away their disbelief. the girls were quick to enter the party car. the sound loud- bouncing the car while the driver closed the visor.

" oh baby, this is nice! " tapping the seats, the slick leather was soft and cushiony. the all-black design leaving their mouths draped open. this had to be expensive, her body casing with shivers when she imagined the bill.

" happy birthday, pretty! " camila looked the part, the short pink sparkling dress shimmered in the light, her pale skin laced with oils and creams. the sweet smell of daisies on her flesh. her hair toned with blonde highlights- a barbie in real life.

" dude, i wanna' go pick up kiyoko.. "

" we should! "

" text her, " camila exclaimed, " and yachi! " they were planning to late, texts were sent privately- they crossed their fingers and hoped the girls would agree, in the meantime- the driver was given another destination.

" alright, let's get tobio and then head over there. " agreements were formed and lyrics were rehearsed. the girls were so happy- in this moment. happy they could celebrate this time with love and heedfulness in the air.

" tobio, hurry up! " the taller male struggled to fit in the car, his head getting caught on the limousines entrance. it was a miracle he fit in time, camila looked enraged- ready to fight the boy. they were running on a time limit.

addresses were sent and the party playlist blasted loudly, while were young, by jhene aiko on full blast. hands moving along with the lyrics- face heating from the lack of breaths taken and laughs emerging so loud- the driver wondered how he got himself in this situation.

the next few minutes were a blur, one minute they were singing the lyrics to new songs, then another would pass and kiyoko joined them, greeting the hyper girls and a sulking tobio, taking them up on the offer of singing. the strappy slip dress hugged her waist, ruffles on the hip line. black preppy heels on her feet, her white toes on full view, her neck decked out with many necklaces and pearls.

her signature glasses resting on her face, a simper laying prettily on her lip. " hey guys. "

" hey, come on in! " they ushered her in, letting her body fall in the seat next to camila. the car moved, tidal wave by chase atlantic on high blast. she wondered why this song felt so familiar, but tobio liked it a year ago- saying the beat was really good.

" just open up, let your body talk for ya'! " she screamed, holding onto mina's shoulder. they swayed, letting the music enhance their happiness. they didn't need drugs or alcohol when they were naturally young and free.

tobio seemed happy with the song, his eyes peered towards the small window in the car. a soft hum on his lips. she wondered if he felt tortured sitting in this car- three girls obsessing over many songs.

the ride to yachi house was probably the longest, ten full minutes passed before they were picking the girl up. it was a blessing her house fell in-between the venue. the blonde-haired girl looked amazing, her soft completion made her vial green dress pop, the thick straps resting on her collarbone. the long length stopping below her two-inch heels, the white pearled heels complimenting her assents.

" ooo, okay miss put it on! " the girl joked, earning a shy ' thank you,' from yachi, they tried to help the girl calm down. they could tell she was scared shitless- but comfort was key, and music helped with that, camila talked over the song, asking the girl about her favorite artist.