00

" 𝘼𝙊𝘽𝘼 𝙅𝙊𝙃𝙎𝘼𝙄 𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 '𝙍𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀. "

walking out of karasuno high, the clicks of shoes and messy trips were heard. the school bell rung as students emerged and exited from the building. the time was ' two-thirteen, ' and just when she thought her day was over, her best friend, mina. hit her with more plans.

" no, i'm not. you can go by yourself. " the girl said and sighed, her feet swollen from all the walking and complaints from her nearing teachers.

" i'll pay for everything, come on. " mina pleaded, her heels turned as she walked backwards, begging for her best friend's attention.

" i'll pass, mina. i see enough volleyball as is. " the girl remarked and slide her friend out of the way, ignoring her pleads. it was just too late, and her lively hood drained itself by the second. she wanted to go home.

" they have those cheesy nachos you like. " just like a moth to a flame, her body swelled with the thought of cheesy goodness. she had to be lying right, right?

" say you swear to god. " lifting her swollen pinky finger into the air, the silent bond was formed. so, that's how it started. a ten-minute train ride to downtown miyagi prefecture, then hitting a couple of turns until the two girls were reaching aoba johsai. it was funny, really, her mind was set on nacho's and fizzy drinks, but her friends were set on one man. a man she practically craved for daily. toru oikawa.

the opened gym was huge, filling up to hundreds as students and travelers filled the room. the school was having a formatting game against, wait, what was the name? johzenji high. weird name, but seeing the powerful sets and tosses being thrown from their practice runs made her bones chill. oh, their good.

" dude! he's right there! " shoving her arm, mina squealed as she eyed the chocolate haired man, he was set on the ball. his face intensely sharp as he practiced his set. he was good, there was no doubt about it, but it felt wrong to compliment the enemy.

" he's not all that, mina. " she said and rolled her eyes, her arms instinctually crossing as they fell into the line of pacers, awaiting the next opening of seats. it wasn't long before mina begged and pleaded with an old couple for their seats. she led on saying ' her boyfriend was playing today, and the seats were hard to find. ' it was sad, but somehow it worked.

brushing off her nerves, she took a look at her phone. her eyes cushioning on the time. she wanted her food; it was irritating her spirits as she watched the members prepare and rehearse their moves. mina, being the 'smart' cookie she was, wanted to get there almost an hour early, just to see the member's train. it was a waste of time in the seething girl's opinion, they were merely dummies throwing a ball.

" i'm gonna go get my food, keep my spot. "

" 'won't let it out of my sight! " saluting towards the girl, mina's elbow propped onto her knees and the calming focus she kept on oikawa was alarming, she's delusional. the emerging girl thought and dropped from the bleachers, the loud sound turning a few heads.

the walk off the court was needed, with new faces entering by each passing second, the air was suffocating and thick. she hated that. yawning into her hand, the food stand's metal binder's still hovered over the stands, her frustration was loud and her clear disappointment turned heads.

" what's a girl gotta do to get some nachos, damn! "

" maybe, wait? "

turning her head, she was hesitant to lock eyes with the questioning man. she hadn't noticed her thoughts spilling soundly out of her lips. curse you, pacing rage.

" yeah, i figured. " huh, maybe her head was spinning wildly or maybe the lack of nutrition was haunting her systems, but this guy looked awful like oikawa. the same toned hair, the same witty smile and the same snarky eyes laced onto his facial features perfectly. there was no doubt.

" weren't you just on the court? "

rubbing his head, his eyes looked towards the floor and his face flushed for mere seconds. " yeah, but i wanted some nachos. " fair point, clicking her tongue, she nodded and chuckled from the shared interest.

" great minds think alike. " humming, they both fell into silences. well, this was awkward. what was she meant to do? just walk away and never acknowledge him again, or put him onto her friend, that seemed reasonable.

" hey look, i have a friend you'd look- "

" oikawa! hurry the hell up, we have ten minutes left. "

" i'm coming, iwa! " sighing, the man looked towards the stand and squeezed his eyes shut. " listen, can you maybe buy me some nacho's when it opens. they sell out too fast and i'll be sure to pay you back, pinky promise! " this was oikawa toru, her school's rival? her brother-in-law's soul revenger? he was practically begging her to buy him some nachos, but he'd dominate on the court. this felt weird.

" yeah, i got you. but you better have my money. "

" i surely will, miss? "

" kageyama, y/n kageyama. " quirking a eyebrow, he reached his hand out and expected a shake. " oikawa, but you can call me toru. " the smirk resting on his lip was telling, it held hidden plans and crazy convictions. what was she getting herself into?

letting his hand go, she smiled and shoo'd him away. entering into another door, the sound of shoes clicking and crowds cheering was enough to sell her. that was definitely oikawa toru in the flesh.

the time passed and her phone blew up with messages from mina. the stand's were back in business, and the operating mangers greeted her with smiles. " two nacho plates please. " grinning, they accepted her offer and asked for anything else.

" can I get one cup of jalapeño's and extra, extra on one of the plates please? "

paying for the meals, she was sure to accept the receipt. the napkin's separating the two sets of meals covered with firmness and her wallet folded between her armpit, and side.

with a silky smile and foot steps echoing towards the bleachers, the seat was still opened for grabs and mina stayed preoccupied. excusing herself as she stepped pass the few people sitting beside the seat, she sat on the bleachers with a thud.

" oo, you got me some? "

" nope, these are for your boyfriend. "

© 𝙀𝙈𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍 any sort of stealing or modifying is prohibited, mess with your momma not me

© 𝙀𝙈𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍
any sort of stealing or modifying is prohibited, mess with your momma not me.