05

" 𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗢, 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙𝗙! "

rush hour, were the best words described for the mall.

grabbing, tucking and spending money was the main conjures for the next few hours. the mall was packed- it was filled to the brim with people, and the stores were even worse. it seemed like everyone was in a hurry to find their desired items.

the group walked along the second floor, the escalators were loud and constantly surrounding them with others, the footsteps were noisy- the mall music could barely be heard over the amount of shoes clacking on the fresh washed tiles. to say the least, this was to many people for her liking.

" camila, how many people are coming to your party? " the lurking girl asked and hugged her arms, she kept a close eye on tobio. he looked like a lost kid in a candy store. he was destined to wander off any second now.

" um, i'm not sure- i invited a lot of people, " great. nodding, the girl couldn't help but feel a little distant from the idea of parties, she was still going to go and not only that, tobio wanted to go and experience one. she couldn't let him go alone.

" i can't believe tobio agreed to go.. " mina whispered and looked towards the boy in front of them, she was surprised as well. parties were hectic, they could become crazy- dangerous at that. but after hearing his team would be attending, he said it was ' only right,' a lame excuse for a boy so smart.

standing outside of the store, she read the name and tucked her lips in. she wasn't sure if she'd find anything in the store, but she still wandered in with her friends and brother. the clothing mart recked of perfume and each aisle filled nicely with females. the hums were noisy as a familiar song blasted from the store's speaker.

they traveled- looking like sappy teenagers when they couldn't find the right sizes or colors. y/n's fingers moved through the fabrics, the sound of hangers clapping and tapping was heard from the girl and her clearly out of placed brother.

" can you hurry up? "

" dude, i just started looking. " she rolled her somber eyes and continued swiping, she found herself getting lost in the clothes. they were all good in their own ways and the planned outfit she wanted to wear was soon changing after she picked up a short blue dress with strappy shoulder lines. the color was matte and canceled out any shimmer, something she couldn't stand when dealing with dresses.

she raised it high, eyeing the length. was this formal enough for a venue? oh, had she mentioned the insane amount of money camila's parents were offering for this party. in their words ' their baby was turning eighteen, she needed to go all out. ' it was ludicrous,  i mean come on. they were supplying alcohol and practically encouraging unsoulful behavior.

but hey, she wasn't going to complain too much. her parents were nice enough to plan a huge gala style party for their only daughter, it was only right before she was sent off to some prestige college? is what she wanted to think, she wanted to excuse the bubbling feeling in her gut from the thought of drunk teens and unsobered males trying their hardest to hit on girls.

gross.

" does this look good? " the cheerful girl asked and put the dress against her body, her smile was only placed to test out her prerecorded expressions.

" i guess? " you guess? inhaling, she tilted her head and placed her hand firmly on her hip, she truly does act like her mother. her eyebrows shifted and her lips poked out as she crunched her nose.

" it's a yes or no, tobio! "

" i don't fucking know! " he yelled back, she looked around and noticed a few eyes lingering on the situation, so, she exhaled and placed a hand on tobio's shoulder. earning a soft grunt from the leaned boy. her eyes softened but her humor was loud as an older women stared them down from the depths of her soul.