𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘-𝕠𝕦𝕥

𝟙𝟛

𝟙𝟛

"OMG!!! IT JEONGIN!!!!"

Just after he stepped into Jisung's lecture class, his female colleagues stood around him blocking his way in.

Jeongin:"WOAH...hello ladies"

The blonde didn't expect this much of the girl's attention after that fake rumor about him, but thinking again of other possibilities maybe they were after him because of his looks.

"What are you doing here, Innie?"

One of the females with her face was totally red, her front bangs was hidding her face, and her voice was barely heard.

She was totally Jeongin's type but he wasn't interested in the girls right now, honestly.

All he wants to find is an introverted masked gloomy looking hyung.

Jeongin(while looking around): "I came for a friend..."

He looked around the massive lecture class hoping to find Jisung so both can hang out.

"Who's your friend? we can help you find him..."

The girls start looking around for guys who they think are at the same level as their crush.

Jeongin smiled apon spotting his hyung.

Jeongin(raise his hand): "JISUNG HYUNG!!! OVER HERE"

He shouted from afar that it took Jisung's attention from his book and looked at the direction of the voice of what he assumes was Jeongin's, and then looked at the beautiful view of the blond smiling his heart warming smile while waving in his direction.

Jisung could feel the time start slowing down and the only people who were presented were him and Jeongin.

"Ehhhh...that's your friend?"

One of the girls judged after seeing who's Jeongin called and she didn't like him.

Jeongin:"excuse me ladies"

He tried walking through the girls who were demanding answers to their questions but he just ignored them and walked away towards Jisung.

"Why would someone like Jeongin be friends with-wait, what was his name again?"

One of the girls asked her friend.

"What is wrong with him befriending him, at least he's not a girl"

Jeongin soon arrived at where Jisung was sitting and sat beside him.

The younger was welcomed by a very disappointed look from his hyung.

Jisung:"what are you doing here?"

He wasn't actually expecting Jeongin to come at all, he thought he was the last person he would think of.