Shopping part 1

~Eloise's POV~

I had assumed that we where going to a shopping centre after what had been said at the hospital but I wasn't one hundred percent sure so I didn't say anything, I just sat in between Theodore and Peter in the back seat of the car as they spoke with each other in Italian so that I wouldn't understand them.

~Peters POV~

"cosa pensi che dovremmo fare prima?" (What do you think we should do about earlier?) I asked Theodore while watching Eloise who seemed to be in her own little world.

"dobbiamo insegnarle a non mancarci di rispetto ma molto probabilmente dovremo essere indulgenti con lei." (we have to teach her not to disrespect us but we will most likely have to be easy on her.) Theo responded, his voice was tainted with annoyance but his eye never once left Eloise as she started to chew on the top of her shirt. Theo grabbed onto Eloise's wrist softly causing her to look at him and he shook his head at her causing her to drop the shirt from her mouth, and chew softly on her bottom lip. The sight of her lip between her teeth in such an innocent manner should not of had the effect that it had on myself and Theodore but god did she look tempting.

"principessa" Theo started, his dark gaze proving just how much her little innocent gestures was effecting him. Eloise looked up at him blushing slightly and nodded her head as if asking him to continue. "While we are at the shops you need to stand next to at least one of us at all times, we won't be here for too long the plan is to get you somethings you need and might want and to have lunch then we are going home." Theo instructed Eloise just nodded her head once again and looked towards me to show that she understood.

"Bunny can you answer verbally, we need to ensure you truly understand what we are asking of you." I softly stated making it seem like a question but it really was a demand.

"I understand..." The enchanting softness of Eloise's voice was outstanding, everything about her drew me in and she didn't even know it. Once she had said she understood the driver turned the car's engine off and Theodore stepped out of the car holding his hand out for Eloise, she hesitated before taking his hand and climbing out of the car herself. I got out on my side and walked around to where the others where standing and watching in amusement as Eloise tried to pull her hand back but Theo just gripped onto her not ready to let go just yet.

"Let's go" I encouraged, Theo only then dropped Eloise's hand and we headed into the shopping centre.

~Eloise's pov~

The shopping centre they took me too was massive and busy but it wasn't horribly packed, we are currently standing in the middle of a clothing store Peter is standing next to me holding a few items of clothing mainly dresses and cute skirts while Theo wonders around picking up some things and bringing them back.

"Bunny, will you go try these on please" Peter's voice pulls my attention back onto him as he smiles softly at me, I nod softly and start to head to the dressing room with Peter, Theodore sees us heading in that direction and comes over with a few shirts that he had picked out. When we are at the area to try stuff on an employee smiles at us briefly before unlocking the door to the room I'll be trying the clothes on in, he counts the clothing items and then lets me in, instructing Peter and Theodore to wait at the door of the changing cubicle for me.

"You need to show us how you look in each item, principessa. We want to make sure it fits right and then when you're done you can choose what you would like to keep." Theodore demands from the other side of the door, his voice sounds rough like he just woke up or something. I don't respond but I don't think either of them cared, I strip myself down to my plain white underwear and bra that I've been wearing since my father sold me I really should of changed that now that I think about it but whatever it takes me a second to think about what item of clothing to wear first but I decided to go with a dress that Peter picked out. The dress was absolutely gorgeous, it was a little white dress with spaghetti straps and pink flowers decorating the white material, the dress perfectly fit my body and my aesthetic once I had admired myself in the mirror for a second I opened the door stepping out to show the two men the first dress.

"How do I look?" I asked nervously, my cheeks most likely a shade of pink as I waited for either Theo or Peter to say anything about the dress, but instead of talking they both just sat there staring at me. Theo's eyes where darker then normal and Peter changed his posture so that one of his ankles was resting over his knee, just as I started to feel self conscious Theo made a little circler motion with his finger encouraging me to do a little spin around so they could see the whole dress and I did exactly that.

"You look absolutely gorgeous principessa, the dress fits you perfectly." Theo finally tells me his opinion, making me feel instantly better about the dress and myself. Once I had turned back around fully I look at Peter who's eyes raked up and down my body once again.

"Yes bunny, you look perfect... truly fucking perfect." Peters voice sound dark and strained slightly but the complements from both men make my face heat up, I give them both a bright smile and giggle slightly feeling amazing about myself before I re-enter the changing room. 

~ After trying on and presenting a lot of outfits ~

"That was everything" I announce as I open up the changing room door once again this time back in the oversized shirt and hospital shorts feeling less kinda frumpy in these clothes now. In the room behind me there's two piles of clothes one that's a keep and one that I didn't particularly like, the pile of clothing I want to keep being substantially larger than the other my first dress obviously being one of the ones I kept. Both men nod and Theodore collects my pile of clothing that I choose to keep then we head to the counter to pay. I pull on Peter's hand to get his attention and he looks down at me immediately.

"Yes bunny?" Peters asks in a low town, concern showing in the way his voice sounds.

"...I don't have much money.. how am I meant to pay for all this?" I mumble my eyes watering and the rising panicked feeling in my chest was starting to hurt. Peter immediately looked relieved and he pulled me into his chest with one hand on my hip and the other twirling with the ends of my hair.

"You aren't paying, we are." He smiles at me before adding in a stern voice, "and please don't even think about trying to disagree." I just nod, knowing I wouldn't win even if I tried to argue with them about paying. After the employee had scanned all the items Theodore paid for them without even looking at the price and then lead us out of the shop towards the food court.

~hello my lovely little-elves. How are you all? I'm sorry I've been gone for so fridgen long everything has been so hectic lately. I hope you in joy this part, please let me know your thoughts and feelings. Have a good day/night and please remember to eat, sleep and drink lots of water, luv ya all. <3~