1: 1. I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh

TW: This fic is not for everyone. (What is tbh)
This will include some age regression but also attempting to blackmail someone in order to make them agree to regressing.

Also: Diapers, changing, bottle feeding, punishments, etc.

This will also include some hurt/comfort, friendship, cuddling.

Fizz is absolutely insane in this, but he's also a good friend who wants to help Blitzø.

Why am I writing this? Idk. I was feeling sad and wanted to be comforted.

Story:

Fizz knew that Blitzø needed help.

He always knew Blitzø needed help! But before the incident he just seemed a little lost and now he seems more...

Broken.

The way Blitzø broke down in front of him like that? Crying, screaming, desperate for someone to believe him...

He obviously needed some help, and Fizz wasn't there for him.

Not that he really could have been before, but he can now, and that's what matters.

It was a long shot, but maybe Fizz could fix Blitzø the way Ozzie fixed him all those years ago.

Well, not exactly how Ozzie did it, but he could work something out.

"You want to do what to him? But, I thought you liked him now." Asmodeus says.

Fizz went through the plan with Asmodeus first to make sure he was comfortable with the idea. Since they live together, he's going to have to be involved one way or the other, so he wanted to make sure Oz was comfortable with that.

"I do...kinda, I guess. Look- this isn't for me, it's for him!" Fizz says. "I wont hurt him or humilate him too much! I just want to make him feel safe, I want him to heal. Trust me, he needs this."

Asmodeus sighs. "If that's what you want, froggie. I will help."

"I do, Oz. Just trust me." He says.

"I do trust you." Ozzie says. "Just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it...so long as it's consensual and Blitzø actually agrees to the idea."

Fizzarolli smiles. "Thanks, Oz."

_Later:_

Fizz called up Blitzø and asked him if they could meet at Ozzie's place after work to...hang out.

Sure, he seemed kinda suspicious, but honestly he's not so sure he'd act normally with Blitzø anyway, it has been 15 years after all, its sure to be a little awkward.

"So...why exactly did you invite me here, Fizz?" Blitzø asks. "I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm glad you don't hate me anymore, but I didn't think we were quite...friends yet." he says.

"Blitzø, I told you. You didn't ruin me. We just, have some stuff to work on. You know?" Fizz asks. "Work on the relationship build each other up."

Blitzø nods. "I guess."

"Great! Speaking of which, I want to talk to you about something." Fizz says. "An idea I had."