"Hi, love." He said as I smile more.

"Let me walk you to the ice rank. Your partner must be waiting, she mus-" 

"He. My partner is a he." I said I corrected him. He freezes.

Liam's pov

'I knew i should have taken those figure staking lessons!' i thought.

"Is Sam letting people join, perhaps beginners?" I asked.

"Yea, he is." She answered as i nodded.

"I'll walk you. Are you gonna put your figure skates on?" I asked. 

Amelia looks down at her feet. "I'll put them on later." She said as i nodded i watch as she grabs her figure skates and slips on some pink  flip-fops.

About fifteen minutes later we arrive at the ice rank.

"Sit." I tell her.

She does I say. 

I get done on my knees bending down, I grab her foot smiling.

"Wh-whats funny?" She asked.

"Nothing..." I said trailing off.

"Small foot." I said as she gasps.

A few minutes later I finished. "Uh, I don't know how to skate but I know how to put the shoes on." I thought aloud.

Amelia giggles.

Melody; a sweet or agreeable succession or arrangement of sounds.

A melody, a melody is exactly what to call her giggles. The sound is beautiful. I'd do anything to hear her forever. It's like a Bird chipping in the morning once you wake up and all you can do is smile, as you look outside to see daylight and that the day is just beginning; it's like running, but not just running, it's like your free, you could have been tortured  for days, months or even years, then you go free and run, running as fast as you can then suddenly you hear a song, but it's not just any song it's a giggle. Then that's where you know nothing can ever happen to you, and you are free, nothing can ever happen to you but just happiness and all the best.

That's exactly what her laughs sounds like, happiness, freedom, safe.

She's so beautiful, I could memorize her forever if it meant I could stare at her as long as i'd like. She's small, little. So perfect for me, she fits in my arms perfectly

"Beautiful." I whisper, she looks at me. Light pink coated her cheeks as she smiles.

I get up, off my knees and help her up. My hands close to her waist, just in case she falls I can quickly catch her.

"I won't fall." She says smiling.

"Never know." I said as she smiles. I watch as she frowns looking down, then she looks at me.

"A-are you going to watch?" She asked hesitantly. 

I smile. " Of course, I wouldn't miss it even if the world was ending." I said as she smiled.

I wouldn't miss anything for her. The world could be ending, but I'd still go if it meant I could see her one last time. She can rip out my heart, I wouldn't care, I mean after all she does have my heart all of it, she just doesn't know, yet. I'd give her anything if it meant a smile would go on her face. She can shoot me, i'd die a happy man. Being killed by her, i'd smile as I left this earth, because the last thing I would see is her. A girl whom I love

"Ah there you are, we were looking everywhere for you!" A unfamiliar voice said, a boy, he looks my age.

He smiles looking at Amelia, once his eyes land on me his smile drops.

"Ah, Liam, this is my partner." She said as I smile nodding.

Me and Aden don't speak, just stare at each other. I smile.

I grab Amelia by her waist, our bodies close to each other, faces close together, one sudden move and our lips will connect.

"Don't want to keep you busy, love. I'll see you later." I said, my brain begging me to let my hands roam her body.

"O-ok." Amelia breathes out, I kiss her forehead, letting her go. I then walk away.

Quickly turning away I see Aden looking at me, quickly I stick my tongue at him as he glares at me. My eyes then land on Sam, he looks at me and Aden, looking at us weird then chuckles.

///

Sitting down me and the others along with Salvatore and my parents. We're currently sitting, wouldn't believe what I had to do to get the first row seats.

The lights turn off, except for the ones in or surrounding the rank so we can see better.

Sam goes in the rank.

"Hi, I am Sam the coach. I'd like to thank you all for coming to watch. These kids are very talented, they've only had about three days to practice and are doing amazing. But now,  the first we have performing will be Marcos and Garcia." Sam says, everyone clapping.

About half an hour later Amelia walks on stage along with her partner - Aden. They get into their places, a few seconds later the song goes song goes on as they begin.

About four minutes later they finished. Everyone claps.

The rest of the other people join in on the rank and skate over to leave or go to their friends or family.

"That was amazing!" Luca shouts as his eyes widen.

"That looked so scary, you do you know scared I was for you!?" Mila shouted as 

"That was cool." Salvatore said.

Amelia looks at me as I smile. "You did amazing, love." I said as she blushed.

///

"Goodnight, love." I said tucking in Amelia. It's just me and Amelia as the others had something to do.

"C-can you sleep with me?"She whispered.

"Sure, darling'." I said as I got in bed with her.

I smile as she snuggle's into me.

Kissing her forehead I listen to her breathing very carefully. Once she's sleeping, I go to sleep.

I'm so sorry for the long wait. This was supposed to be out yesterday night but it was late and I accidentally deleted half of it so then I had to re write it but was to lazy and did it today, but I hope you guys had fun reading this chapter.

Counted words: 1466