Chapter twenty-seven

Start from the beginning

E- I'm Esme Morgan

R- I'm Rosie and this is 'Lego wars'

L- OK so basically you three have to build a figure or whatever in 5 minutes and then i'll be the judge of them

R- Wait, wait, wait I have a question *pause* can we look at a picture of what we wanna make *looks to camera/producer guy to check*

Camera guy- 'It's up to Lauren"

L- Go on then i'll be nice *all laugh* Ok, get set, ready, go!

*5 minutes later*

L- Ok guys your time is up I hope these creations are good *all laugh*

E- OK I'll go first *she takes her border down to reveal a spongebob we all burst out laughing including Esme at the figure*

L-*once we've all finished laughing* OK that is good tho I'll give you some credit

E- Thanks

Lo- Ok I'll go next I guess *she knocks her barrier down to reveal a replica of the up house'

R- Oh my god that is awesome

Lo+E- I agree

L- Me too

R-Ok, ok it's my turn *removes the cardboard to reveal a lego shark*

L-Oh my god I think this is going to be a hard choice but...... The winner is ROSIE!

*end of video*

*the next day*

This morning I woke up to the sound of rain splattering against the window. I smiled to myself as I thought of how muddy the training pitches would be. I laid in bed for a little while just thinking until Esme woke up and we both got ready for training and went down to breakfast.

"Morning Ro" Leah said as I sat down next to her

"Morning" I said smiling to the rest of the people on the table

"What do you think about this weather then Rosie" Rach said from across the table, a mischievous grin spread across my face as Beth looked at me

"No, no, no, don't make that face"

"What why" Rach said looking towards Beth who was sat next to me

"She loves training in the rain, all the muddy slide tackles it was once raining so bad that Jonas had to cancel training but not Rosie oh no she decided she was going to belly slide in the mud and then she came and give the biggest hug ever" Beth said with a blank look on her face as Millie and Rach bursted out laughing.

"That's my girl we can belly slide together" Rach said as they stopped laughing as we both smiled at each other

"Right girls time for training" Sarina said standing up from the staff table she was sat at walking out of the canteen and the rest of the staff following shortly after as all the players slowly gravitated towards the changing rooms to put on our boots, Beth walking with Millie and Rach with me and Leah walking behind them.

*skip to middle of training doing mini matches*

"For god's sake" Esme said huffing as she slipped for the third time in 5 minutes

"Right come on in guys it's too slippery to be training we shall just do a gym session instead" Sarina said as she quickly made her way inside along with the other coaches

"Ro do NOT do what I think you're about to do" Leah said as I looked at her before looking at Rach who gave me a slight nod as we ran and belly slid across the grass, Millie joining us a few seconds after. Leah just shook her head and laughed as she walked towards the steps to go inside. I had an amazing idea as my eyes lit up and I think Beth knew what I was going to do so she just laughed at me as I stood up and ran behind Leah without her knowing what I was going to do.

"BOO!" I said jumping on her back making her slip and fall into the mud as well.

"Awww Rosie" She said looking at me for a few seconds before we couldn't hold our laughs in and burst out laughing as all the girls joined in, a few of them even lying in the mud with us as our laughs quietened. After five minutes of us laughing in the mud we all stood up and watched as the rain started to slow down. Sarina noticed and came back outside with the coaches to see if it was still too slippery for us to train.

Her face when she walked out ,and saw us all practically caked in mud, was like a picture. We all stood looking guilty until I shouted "TIG" and smacked the person closest to me, which happened to be Beth as I ran off she chased after me the girls laughing at her, soon enough she realised she would not be able to catch me so she snuck behind Lotte and tigged her running to join me on the other side of the pitch. (Tig is tag for those who dont know)

This carried on for a while until everyone was falling over even Sarina and the coaches joined in. Eventually we all made our way inside still covered in mud but cheesy grins on all our faces, even Leah who usually looked grumpy.

"Right, I think we all best go and have showers now, and we will meet up in the chill room in about 30 minutes and go for dinner and then a small gym session afterwards." Sarina said before walking off to her room muttering in Dutch about how much mud she had on her, laughing and shaking her head.

Me and Esme made it up to our room, with Esme saying that I could go in the shower first as I was covered in more mud than her and she didn't want me getting ill from how cold it had been, even though Leah and the rest of the girls had wrapped me up in about 10 million different layers. But I didn't argue with her knowing she would win, I hopped in the shower hoping to be quick so she didn't have to wait that long. I washed all the mud out of my hair and then scrubbed the mud from my legs and hands before turning the shower off and hopping out.

As Esme was in the shower I started drying my hair. Although I got distracted from getting changed as a tik tok notification popped up on my phone and without noticing Esme had already dried her hair and gotten changed.

"Rosie are you ready" She said walking out of the bathroom pulling her hair into a ponytail as I still sat there on tiktok

"What" I said ultimately confused what she was about.

"Are you ready to go and meet the other girls" She said looking at me with a raised eyebrow

"Oh shit, I completely forgot, sorry i'll be like two minutes" I said, throwing my phone on the bed and grabbing the first training kit I found running into the bathroom to get changed. I got changed in record time rushing out of the door shoving crocs on my feet on the way out knowing that I had trainers in my locker. Esme picked up the key card so we could get in after the gym, walking fast after me, who was running.

As I ran into the chill room everyone looked at me raising their eyebrows.

"Who's shorts have you got on there Rosie" Beth said teasing me as I looked down at my shorts groaning realising who's they were, Lauryn's shamrock rovers shorts she had accidentally left which I had packed to sleep in. Admitting defeat I trudged over to where Leah was sitting and plonked myself down on her knee immediately shoving my face into her neck avoiding the questions being thrown at me.

"You can tell them they're already going to find out"

"You sure I'll make them all back off if you want" She whispered, stroking the top of my head.

"They're gonna find out eventually so yeah"

"Ok" She said kissing the top of my head adjusting me on her lap so I was more comfortable "She's dating Lauryn" It all went silent as I think they were trying to figure out who she was "McCabe" Leah continued a collective 'ahhh went around the room before Ella shouted

"WAIT WHAT!"

Everyone was shocked that I was dating someone as they eventually calmed down making our way into the canteen for dinner.