Criminal - 03/06/2017

Single release - June 3, 2017
Title - Criminal
Prod. - Zae
Lyrics - Zae
Vocals - Zae

Zae dropping "Criminal" right after addressing the prison visit controversy shows his resilience. The timing is a bold statement in the face of adversity.

"Criminal" dropping four days after Zae's prison visit statement is a genius move. It's like he's saying, "I'm still here, and my music won't be silenced."

The timing of "Criminal" dropping right after Zae's statement on the prison visit is a brilliant move. It turns the focus back to his artistry.

Zae's release of "Criminal" in the midst of controversy showcases his artistic strength and determination. The music speaks louder than any criticism.

The timing of "Criminal" is legendary. Zae knows how to make a statement with his music.

Zae said, "You call me a criminal? Fine, let me give you a track to jam to." Iconic.

I've never seen someone respond to hate with a song this fire. Zae is on another level.

Zae's sense of timing is impeccable. "Criminal" is the ultimate clap back, and I'm here for it.

Zae turning adversity into art and dropping "Criminal" at the peak of drama is a mood. I love it.

That line "I'm pullin' up like a criminal" hits differently, especially given the context. Zae knows how to make an impact.

Zae really said, "I'm pullin' up like a criminal," and we were all here for it. The attitude in that line is killer.

The line "I'm pullin' up like a criminal" is now my anthem. Zae's confidence in that song is contagious.

Zae's delivery of "I'm pullin' up" has this energy that screams, "I'm here, deal with it." It's a standout moment in "Criminal."

The line "I'm pullin' up like a criminal" is stuck in my head. Zae made sure we won't forget it anytime soon.

The line "Wanted a criminal, see me go kill 'em all" from Zae's "Criminal" is savage. It's like he's flipping the script and taking control of his narrative.

Zae's "Criminal" has this raw energy, and the line "Wanted a criminal, see me go kill 'em all" adds an intense edge. It's like he's ready to conquer whatever challenges come his way.

The aggression in "Wanted a criminal, see me go kill 'em all" from Zae's "Criminal" is on another level. It's a defiant stance against those who tried to bring him down.

"Criminal" is a fierce anthem, and the lyrics "Wanted a criminal, see me go kill 'em all" are a powerful declaration of resilience. He's turning negativity into motivation.

"Wanted a criminal, see me go kill 'em all" in Zae's "Criminal" is like a battle cry. It's him gearing up to face challenges and proving his strength in the face of adversity.

"Fuck all your feelings, I'm saucin'" from Zae's "Criminal" is a mood. It's like he's saying, "I'll be myself, and if you don't like it, tough luck."

Zae's "Criminal" gives off this vibe of not caring about opinions with lines like "Fuck all your feelings, I'm saucin'." It's like a rebellious anthem.

The lyrics "Fuck all your feelings, I'm saucin'" from Zae's "Criminal" feel like a powerful statement of self-assurance. He's doing his thing, no matter what others think.

The attitude in "Fuck all your feelings, I'm saucin'" from Zae's "Criminal" is infectious. It's like he's owning his narrative and not letting anyone dull his shine.

When Zae says, "Pray to God they don't cross me" in "Criminal," it feels like a warning. Like, you mess with him, it won't end well.

Zae's "Criminal" has this undertone of "Pray to God they don't cross me," almost like a declaration that messing with him won't be without consequences.

"Pray to God they don't cross me" in Zae's "Criminal" is a powerful stance. It's like he's saying, "You may see me as a 'criminal,' but don't push me too far."

The line "Pray to God they don't cross me" in "Criminal" feels like Zae asserting his boundaries. Messing with him might have consequences, and he won't back down.

Zae's "Criminal" is his way of saying, "I may be a 'criminal' in your eyes, but I won't let you cross me." It's a powerful anthem of self-preservation.

Zae's "Criminal" is a defiant track, and the line "Pray to God they don't cross me" adds a layer of warning. Haters, beware!

The line "Go ahead now shoot me dead" hits deep. Zae's resilience shines through, turning threats into lyrics. "Criminal" is his bold response.

Zae's courage is evident in the line "Go ahead now shoot me dead." He's not backing down, and "Criminal" is a testament to his strength.

The line "Go ahead now shoot me dead" is a bold statement. Zae is unapologetically facing the challenges and turning them into art.

Zae's courage shines through with "Go ahead now shoot me dead." "Criminal" is not just a song; it's a powerful response to adversity.

: Zae's boldness with "Go ahead now shoot me dead" is a powerful moment in "Criminal." It's a fearless declaration against the threats he faced.

They rushing to kill me" hits differently, knowing what Zae went through with all those threats. The song is raw and real.

Zae addressing the threats with "They rushing to kill me" in "Criminal" is powerful. He's not sugarcoating the struggles he faced.

The line "They rushing to kill me" gives me chills. Zae is opening up about the dark side of fame and the threats he dealt with.

"Trigger fingers pointed on me" – Zae isn't holding back in "Criminal." It's a stark reminder of the harsh reality he faced during that time.

Trigger fingers pointed on me" – Zae's acknowledgment of the threats he faced adds depth to "Criminal." He's facing the darkness head-on.

The line "They rushing to kill me" in "Criminal" is a glimpse into the challenges Zae faced. It's a raw and honest reflection.

Idk how many times I've watched /listened to this song. Honestly I'm so proud of Zae for pushing and pushing with his creativity. It keeps getting better and better.

Absolutely nobody:Me for the rest of the day: CRIMINALLLLL

im. mesmerised. everytime you drop a song i tell myself "this is his best work so far", but you surprise me everytime. you are a literal genius.both the mv amd song are so dope!!! thank you for this 

This song makes me feel like I'm a badass.

me everytime Zae drop a new song: this is going to be the song ever. I'll never change my opinion Zae: hahaha..we'll see drops masterpiece of the whole century

I replay this song everytime!Zae's voice is so addictive, for real he is a genius!

Wow, his voice conveys so much intensity, emotion, and storytelling at once. It's amazing. :O

Waiting for this to be on Spotify 

This is lit my dude, I love it, you outdid yourself once againHow do you manage to do so well every single time?I truly admire your strength and all the effort you put into your songsI look up to you, you're so coolNever give up, fighting!