Shocking.

(Izuku pov)

After my victory against Todoroki i returned to the seating area for general studies and noticed that Shin had his head stuck in his notebook again. I sat beside him and my eye's drifted over to see what he was staring at, The arena was currently being cleared of ice and that meant Shin had some extra time to come up with a plan.

[Mina Ashido]

Age - 15

Gender - Female

Height - 159 cm

Quirk - Acid

Acid allows the user to create corrosive liquid from their skin, with it being naturally resistant to the acid they produce.

This Quirk alters Mina's skin pigment, resulting in it having a purple-pink coloration, but in spite of that, her acid itself seems to be gray. Acid can be generated in high quantities from any part of her skin, with Mina being capable of manipulating it to an extent.

Mina can produce acid that's strong enough to melt solid objects, including metal ones. This gives Mina an advantage against most adversaries, especially those who are overly reliant on easily-destroyable weapons and equipment.

Personal observations - Mina is a cheerful and easygoing girl who usually displays a smile. Highly social and excitable, she loves to hang out with her friends and is shown to become very upset when denied an opportunity to be at a gathering. She possesses a strong fashion sense and likes to go shopping.

Due to her athleticism and energy, Mina enjoys and is very skilled at dancing. Her demeanor becomes more strict and perfectionist when teaching others how to dance, in direct contrast to her usual happy-go-lucky nature.

Fighting style - Melee + Support

(A/N This is from the official Wiki so we can't take credit for it but it matches Shinso's current way of using his quirk by observing his target)

I was honestly very impressed that Shin managed to gather this much information on her, To be honest i always considered myself to be really good at analyzing people but this was on another level.

"Shin how did you get all this dude, It's incredibly detailed ??" I asked him very surprised by everything written down. "I just watched the hero course during training when possible and when they were off campus" I felt a little freaked out by that Shin had been stalking the entire Hero course. "Errr Buddy, That's stalking" I told him while i rubbed the cold sweat off the back of my neck. "Actually it's called reconnaissance, I need as much intel as possible to catch them off guard" Shin then looked at me with an intense glare in his eye's "The Devil is always in the details" I immediately realized that he reminded me of a Totsuki student who say's the same thing.

(Timeskip)

Eventually the ice was gone and Shin went down to face his opponent, If i didn't know him the way i do i'd be terrified of him because considering the start of school he was now much more effective with his quirk and even more with his intelligence gathering skills.

(Shinso pov)

I was standing in the arena and across from me was Ashido and she was smirking at me, No doubt she thought that this would be an easy win seeing as she was quite agile and knew how to fight pretty well. "I know how your quirk works Shinso so as long as i don't respond to you i'm safe Hehehe" She taunted from where she was stood but i returned her smirk with one of my own and it seemed to freak her out a bit.

 "I know how your quirk works Shinso so as long as i don't respond to you i'm safe Hehehe" She taunted from where she was stood but i returned her smirk with one of my own and it seemed to freak her out a bit