chapter-1

Eva pov.

As sunlight hit my face my eyes squinted at the light. I got up while stretching my arms and removed the blanket above me and went to the bathroom for fresh up

After I am done with my morning routine, I went down stairs for breakfast fast as it's still early for my classes. When , I reached the dinning table my mother saw me and smiled and said"good morning sweety...how was sleep" as she said this I smiled at her and said "good morning mom..and my sleep was good just the same nightmare"

As said this my mom's smile dropped and she said"oh sweety...don't worry this will end soon after you meet your mate and I know that moon goddess has something special for you so, stop thinking about that thing...okay" I just nod at her statement because I know she is also worried about my dreams and I feel really sad about it but the saddest thing is that I can't do anything about it.

The day after my 18th birthday I started getting those awful dreams which scare me sometimes

I came out of thoughts after hearing my mom's voice "are you done with your packing you right we shifting to the charls house today...are you excited" I just nod at her statement while looking at my plate because we shifting at my mom's boyfriend or should say soon to my dad yes she is getting married again after my dad leave her for some other woman which I hate the most but I don't have any option rather than shifting to their house

After finishing my breakfast I went out to my car and drive to the school(yes I do have my own car and we are quite rich) as I reached at my college every bodies attention diverted to me as you know but I don't give a shit about it and made my way towards my class as my mood is little off today because we moving from here and it's my last at my school yesterday I called Mia(my bestfriend) and told her everything that I'm shifting to another house and she is sad about it. I hope she is present today because it's my last day and I want to spend the last day with her and my other friends, I sigh as I enter my classroom and get shocked to see.