" am I going to sit in your trailer the whole day Lizzie? " I asked looking at her , I don't really like sitting in the same place for hours , it mostly because I get bored and I want to change the room I'm sitting in " no my darling , you don't have to sit in my trailer the whole day , you're going to be with Rose and her nanny , you guys could explore the set a bit , how fun would that be? " replied Lizzie kissing my head when I shrugged my shoulders .

" well , I guess but I don't know Rose that much , and she's younger than me " Lizzie nodded her head understanding " she's only a year and a half younger sweets , and you two will get along , I can feel it "

When we finally arrived at set , Lizzie showed me her trailer ,it was nice " okay Jules , why don't you put your backpack here , so we can go to Scarlett and Rose? You girls will have your lunch while me and auntie Scar will go get our hair and makeup done , does that sound okay baby? " said Lizzie lifting me up on her lap so she can do my hair in a ponytail so it doesn't bother me.

" yeah , okay but you won't have lunch with us zeze? " I asked , getting a shake of head from Lizzie " no sweet girl , we'll have our lunch break later " replied Lizzie kissing my head when she finished doing my hair . She placed our ice cream in the freezer and held my hand as we walked out . Lots of people said hi to us , some of them had a small conversation with Lizzie which was boring for me .

" AUNTIE LIZZE! " shouted Rose , letting go of her mother's hand and running excitedly to Lizzie's arms " hi honey! How you doing? " Lizzie asked dropping my hand as she picked Rose up in her arms , kissing her cheek and holding her closely , while I stood awkwardly next to zeze holding her shirt , as Scarlett walked over to us grinning .

" Hey Jules! How are you sweetheart? " Scarlett asked , as she opened her arms for a hug , I smiled shyly going to hug her , hearing Lizzie and Rose have a conversation .

" I'm good " I mumbled , smiling " Good , good " said Scarlett as I slowly pulled away from the hug , letting her go greet Lizzie ,who placed Rose down giving her , her happy meal and went to hug Scarlett .

" hello " said Rose waving her hand , I smiled waving back " hi " . She grinned looking at my teddy before looking at me again " who's that? " She asked pointing at it " it's my teddy , I don't have a name for it yet " I replied chuckling , Rose nodded smiling " cool , oh I brought some toys with me , would you mind playing with me sometime later please? " asked Rose , playing with my teddy's ears , I nodded grinning " Sure! , and you can hold her if you'd like? " I said passing my teddy to her , she chuckled hugging it .

" hey JJ sweetheart? Me and auntie Scarlett will go now , you see miss Ella right there? You'll go with her and Rose okay baby? " said Lizzie , I nodded my head going to hug her, before me and Rose waved bye to them .

" come on girls! Why don't we go have lunch in those chairs? " miss Ella or well Rose's nanny said , as she placed her hands on my shoulder and Rose's , guiding us to the chairs .

3 hours passed and it's finally their lunch break , Rose went straightly to her mom while I went to Lizzie " hi honey! " lifted me up Lizzie , as she followed Scarlett and Rose to the lunch buffet , while we were talking about what me and Rose did .

" we had lunch and talked a lot , we also colored a bit , then we played with Rose's toys. " I mumbled nuzzling my head in her chest , playing with the ends of her hair " that sounds fun babe " replied zeze placing kisses on my head " mhm , when will we go home though? I'm kind of getting tired " she looked at me worriedly, putting her palm on my forehead " I'm not sick Lizzie " I giggled, gently pulling her hand away not before giving it a quick kiss.

Lizzie chuckled nodding " are you okay though angel? " asked Lizzie , putting me down next to Rose , so she and aunt Scarlett can get themselves some food " yeah! I'm just a little tired " I said getting a kiss on the cheek from Lizzie , before she followed Scarlett .

" hi again " chuckled Rose giving me , my teddy bear back " hey " I smiled, Rose unzipped the backpack in her lap before getting her IPad out " you wanna watch Beauty and the beast with me Jules? " asked Rose , placing her IPad in the table in front of us , as she got comfortable in her seat .

" yeah! I love princess movies " I said , getting comfy in my seat to , quickly placing my hands on my ears when Rose screamed " AHHHH , YOU LOVE PRINCESS MOVIES TOO? " she yelled , I nodded giving her a concerned smile , now hearing everyone get quiet , while aunt Scarlett was scolding Rose silently from far , I giggled looking at Rose " opps " giggled quietly Rose .

" who's your most favorite princess? "Rose asked, while she tried to find the movie in her fav list " Rapunzel ( is that how you write her name?) is my most favorite " I replied , getting a nod from Rose " yeah , I love her too " she said finally finding the movie, before she pressed play " who's your favorite princess? " I asked , getting a confused look from Rose " Belle duhh " said Rose like it was the most obvious thing in the world , I giggled nodding .

" hey kiddos , what you're watching? " asked Scarlett sitting next to her daughter , putting her plate on the table , while Lizzie sat down next to me " Belle " mumbled Rose focusing on the movie in front of her . I leaned into Lizzie , feeling her wrap one arm around me , while using the other to eat her lunch .

_________________
I'm so sorry for not updating in so long!

Hope you have a good day! 🫶🏻