4

Heyyy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The four friends made their way toward their lockers , to put their PE uniform away and go eat at the cafeteria , as it was lunchtime . " hey did any of you guys understand today's physics lesson? " Jack asked sitting down at the table and getting his lunchbox out of his backpack , Olivia nodded her head taking a bite of her sandwich . " you did? Can you please explain it to me? I was confused the whole period . " Jack asked with a smile " yeah sure , just a second though let me grab a notebook . " replied Olivia getting a notebook out of her backpack and she started to explain today's lesson to Jackson while eating their lunch .

" Jules I bought you something special " said Robert singing the words , the brunette looked at him with a grin on her face , " you did? What is it. " Julia asked excitedly  . Robert picked his backpack up from the floor smiling unzipping it . " you have to close your eyes first JJ . " Robert says giggling when Julia tried to look at what he bought her . " okay fine , and this better not be a prank Robert. " replied Julia shutting her eyes close . " it's not a prank I promise . You can open your eyes now . " said Rob with two rings boxes , smiling .

He really hoped that she would like them , it would make his whole week . " are those rings inside? " asked Julia with a blush on her face , is that why he was asking her about rings yesterday? . " mhm , this ring is a symbol of our friendship . It's a promise that no matter what , we'll always have each other's backs . Our friendship is a treasure , and I'm grateful to have you as my friend . " replied Robert opening each box with a smile on his face . " Robert that's very sweet of you . Really , and I'm grateful to have you as my friend too . " . The duo hugged each other both of them were blushing . Juliana can't help but fall in love with him . He's a good guy , she knows it . He's very sweet and cute , most of all she loves his personality .

" which one do you want? " asked the blonde boy showing Juliana the rings . " I like the gold ring more . " . Robert took the ring out and put it on her finger . " thank you Rob , I love it . " JJ said admiring her ring with a small smile . " you're welcome . "  While the kids were eating lunch except Jules suddenly , Julia's phone buzzed making her check at the messages .

It was her aunt asking her if she can call . The 11 year old got up from her seat and left the cafeteria , worried . She knows it's something about her parents . She pressed the call button and waited for her aunt to answer . Lucy sighed in relief when her phone rang . " hi , honey . How are you doing?" Lucy asked with a shaky voice , pacing around her hotel bedroom . " hi auntie Lucy , I'm okay . I'm at school right now . " replied Julia walking around the school . " I know sweetie , do you remember the serious talk we had a few months ago? " She says sitting down on the couch .

JJ gulped nodding her head . " yeah , why? Are we going to do it today? " asked Julia leaning back on a wall . A couple of months ago they had this serious talk about Juliana's parents and how abusive they are , her aunt called the cops on them . But they didn't do anything about it because they don't have any evidence of Juliana being abused . So from a couple months ago till now , JJ takes a picture of every bruise and cuts her parents give her . " no sweetheart not today , I'm staying in Manhattan for a few more weeks , so we can report about you being you know . " Lucy said standing up to make for herself a cup of coffee .

" yeah , but what would happen to me , Chloe and Lucas? " Julia said bitting her lips , glancing at the student who were passing by . " I will foster you and your siblings , but Lucas and Chloe's birthday is only a week away and they'll turn 18 , so it's their choice of staying with me and you . But I honestly don't think they will . " Lucy explained to her niece while pouring hot water on her cup . " And I'll tell you when we'll report them , I will pick you up from your house and we'll go to the police station and explain to them everything . " Lucy says taking a deep breath before adding coffee and some milk to her cup . " okay , I'll see later . Bye " JJ ended the call , running to the cafeteria with the biggest smile on her face .

After years she'll finally live happily with her auntie , and she'll never see her parents again . (or that what she thought ) " where have you been? We have English in 10 minutes so here eat something before the bell rings . " said Jack giving Juliana a granola bar . " I called my aunt and thank you for the granola bar . "

TIME SKIP TO ENGLISH CLASS  .

the English teacher always makes Julia sit in the front , so that means Olivia , Robert and Jackson also sit in the front next to their friend , they can't leave her alone there . " here sweetheart . " said miss Sarah giving the last worksheet to Julia , she bent down and rested her hands on JJ's thighs making Julia glance at her with a frown . Everyone knows that Juliana is miss Sarah's favorite student , even though Juliana doesn't really answers questions or participate in class , she's not quiet in class too . " if you need any help just call me baby . " miss Sarah whispered to Julia cupping her cheeks . Juliana nodded her head looking down , Olivia looked over at miss Sarah frowning her eyebrows .

Olivia noticed how uncomfortable Julia was . " hey miss Sarah? I need help with this question please . " Olivia said tapping miss Sarah's shoulder . " what question is it?" Miss Sarah asked turning her attention to Olivia . Juliana hated that teacher with all her heart , she used to like her at first but then miss Sarah started acting strangely weird and creepy towards Juliana , touching her face and thighs , and giving the 11 year old unwanted hugs. Juliana loves hugs but Miss Sarah's hugs were different miss Sarah would touch her private parts when they hug . and every time the girl tries to break the hug , Miss Sarah just wouldn't let her .

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BECAUSE I WANNA GO TO BED

" just one more minute and we'll finally go home . " Olivia said glancing at the history class clock . " I forgot to tell you guys , I'm going to the park today at 3:30 pm and ride my bike . Any of you want to join? " Jack asked putting his water bottle in his backpack , and of course all four of them agreed on going . When they heard the bell ring the four of them quickly put their history books in their backpacks before running out the classroom to outside the school , they hugged each other goodbye and everyone went to their own way home .

Lizzie was waiting outside the school scanning all the kids trying to find Julia. " Bee! " Julia shouted , making Lizzie turn around and open her arms for JJ to run to , which she did . " how was your day sweet girl? " Lizzie asked hugging Julia and giving her a gentle squeeze . " it was good , and guess what Robert gave me? ." Replied Julia breaking the hug looking at Lizzie smiling which Lizzie returned . " hmmm , I don't know sweetheart tell me . " said Lizzie holding Julia's hand and walking to her car , Lizzie made sure to look around for cars before walking to her car .

" he bought me a promise ring bee!" JJ said to Lizzie smiling . " awww that's so cute Jules , is it a friendship promise ring? " replied Lizzie smirking , she opened the passenger seat for Julia to get in . " yep it is , also Lizzie today I'm going with my friends to the park at 3:30 " Juliana said putting her backpack beside her feet , Lizzie nodded her head putting JJ's seatbelt on . " okay ,you want me to pick you up from there right? Not your house? " Lizzie asked , the girl nodded her head smiling . " that's okay with me Bug . " Lizzie replied shutting the passenger door softly before walking to the driver seat . " I'm picking you up at 5:30 is that okay with you? " Lizzie asked putting her seatbelt on . " it's perfect Bee . " mumbled JJ turning on the radio .

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this chapter on a rush too so I'm sorry if it's a bit shitty .
Have a good night/day <3