11

Hii
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robbie and Juliana are playing uno waiting for Lizzie to finish drying her hair in the bathroom , they came back home half an hour ago after spending about an hour outside playing in the rain . Both Juliana and Robbie finished taking a shower and are ready to go out for dinner , they have to wait for Lizzie to finish drying her hair so she can dry Juliana's hair too . " uno! " JJ shouted grinning placing her card down . Robbie gasped frowning his eyebrows and holding his last three cards towards his chest , " did you cheat munchkin? " he asked wiggling his eyebrows smiling , Julia shook her head trying to hold her laugh .

" yeah you did! A second ago you had four cards Jules " Robbie exposed her making her let out the laugh she was holding . " cheater . " Robbie mumbled poking her side , Julia giggled standing up to take the cards she sat on. " Jules sweet girl , come here let me dry your hair nugget . " Lizzie shouted from the bathroom peeking her head out .

Juliana gave Robbie the uno cards giving him a cheeky smile before going to the bathroom . " we'll continue this later Smiley " Robbie chuckled collecting the uno cards on the bed , JJ chuckled nodding her head and running to the bathroom . She gave Lizzie a smile which Lizzie returned . " come here . " Lizzie whispered lifting Julia up to the counter before giving her a kiss on her temple . Lizzie turned on the hair dryer to dry JJ's hair . While Lizzie was drying Juliana's hair the 11 year old was lost in the memory of her aunt .

Three years ago .

" where's my Julia? " Lucy sang acting like she's trying to find Juliana in her bedroom , Lucy knew where her niece was . She was hiding in the closet because she doesn't want to dry her hair , Julia never liked the loud noise it makes . Lucy walked towards her closet opening it slowly making Jules squeal giggling. Lucy laughed lifting her niece up and throwing her over her shoulder .

" why do we always have to dry our hair after coming from the beach? " Juliana asked still giggling when her aunt placed her down to stand up . Lucy shrugged her shoulders smiling , " so you don't get sick after taking a shower honey. Having wet hair might make you sick darling. " Lucy replied kissing Julia's cheek before grabbing the hair dryer , Jules shook her head pouting and placing her hands on top of her head so Lucy can't dry it . " I'll give you two cookies if you let me dry it JJ . " Lucy says looking down at Julia giving her a slight nod and a smile .

Juliana sighed nodding her head , " okay . "

( the end of it? )

" all done . " Julia took a shaky breath when she heard this voice , she turns around to be met with her aunt's face . She had blood on her face with her stomach bleeding out , JJ gasped closing her eyes shut . She then instantly heard her aunt screaming making Julia place her hands on her ears flinching " please go away please . " she whimpered shaking her head . She felt hands softly shake her shoulders with a gentle but worried voice calling her name . She ignored this gentle voice biting her lips she couldn't take it anymore , Lucy's voice is still in her head , her aunt's screams too . " stop it! Stop it! Please . " Juliana shouted kicking her legs around and hearing her aunt calling for help now .

" JULIANA! " she flinched opening her eyes with tears running down her face , it's Lizzie . Lizzie is here! . Juliana crushed Lizzie into a hug panicking , making both Lizzie and Robbie let out a loud sigh of relief with Lizzie having tears streaming down hugging Julia tightly , she held Juliana's head stroking it and kissing it . Robbie side hugged his wife giving her a kiss on her cheek , wiping her worried tears and rubbed Julia's shoulder . " it's okay my lovely girl , it's okay sweetheart . You're okay Julia , you're okay baby . " Lizzie whispered to Juliana sniffling and lifting her up .

Juliana nodded her head trying to stop crying having her head on Lizzie's shoulder , Robbie ran downstairs to get for JJ some water while Lizzie sat down on their bed with Jules in her lap . Lizzie had Juliana's head resting on her chest , she kept whispering to her sweet nothings till she calm down . Meanwhile Robbie was pouring water into a cup for Juliana , he walked upstairs going to Julia's bedroom to get her teddy bear maybe it will help her calm down?

He picked it up from her bed and leaving to his bedroom , Robbie walked at Lizzie resting her chin on Juliana's head with Jules holding Lizzie's hand now more calm . Robbie gave them both a smile sitting at the end of the bed giving Lizzie the cup of water . And giving JJ her teddy bear " thank you honey . " Lizzie said giving Robbie a small smile before helping JJ drink some water . " do you wanna talk about what just happened dove? " Lizzie asked rubbing JJ's back gently with Robbie giving her a encouraging nod . But Juliana just shook her head giving Lizzie the cup wiping her mouth with her sleeve .

Lizzie gave Robbie a worried look shaking her head confused , he shrugged his shoulders giving Juliana a sad smile . " are we still going out for dinner bee? " JJ asked Lizzie looking up at her , Lizzie smiled confused nodding her head . " yeah sure? Are you sure you wanna go bug? " Lizzie asked to make sure that Julia is feeling better. Juliana nodded her head giving Lizzie a small smile . " okay um don't you wanna stay home for a bit sweetheart? " Robbie asked raising his eyebrows , both Lizzie and Robbie were concerned about Julia . She was almost acting like nothing just happened , like she just wants to forget about it .

" no it's okay , I'm feeling good now . " Jules says nodding her head , " okay my love , let's go then . " Lizzie says standing up and holding Julia's hand walking out with Robbie following behind . " I'm grabbing Julia's jacket you get in the car though baby. " Lizzie said to Robbie , he nodded his head giving her a kiss and ruffling Julia's hair making her chuckle and slap his hand playfully , before he went downstairs . " alrighty , which jacket do you wanna wear darling? " Lizzie asked opening JJ's closet .

Juliana pointed at the white jacket , making Lizzie nod and help her wear it . " when are we seeing Mk and Ashley? " Julia asked while Lizzie was zipping her jacket . Patting at Jules shoulder when she finished , " we're going to see them soon sweetheart . " Lizzie replied holding JJ's hand walking downstairs to the garage . Lizzie opened the car door for Juliana and put on her seatbelt for her , giving her a kiss on her forehead before closing the door and getting in the passenger seat .

" we're going to the library first " Robbie says driving out of the house and chatting with Lizzie about her and her sisters's cafe , while Julia was looking out the window not that interested in the conversation . After what felt like a decade , they finally arrived at the library to get some books . " Julia you'll only pick three books okay? If you finish them all , we'll get you some more munchkin . " Robbie says walking around the kids section holding Julia's hand and Lizzie's hand on his other .

Juliana nodded her head looking around of all the different kinds of books . " Lizard you go get the book you want sweetheart , I'll stay with Jules . " Robbie said to Lizzie making her nod her head smiling as she walked away to find the book she wanted . " do you have something in mind kid? " Robbie asked being dragged by Julia every 5 seconds , Julia shook her head before taking a book about princess . " ooo I like that one! Me and Lizard can read it to you before you go to sleep . " Robbie suggested pointing at the book in her hands , Julia was a little bit hesitant about taking that book . She felt too old for that .

" am I too old for it Bobo? " JJ asked looking up at him confused , Robbie shook his head frowning his eyebrows . " who's ever old for princess stories Jules? " Robbie asked making Julia shrug her shoulders . " no one . Now go look for another book if you want darling ." He added , Julia chuckled nodding her head before taking a book about animals . " I'm all done Rob . " Juliana says holding Robbie's hand . " okay , let's go find Lizzie then munchkin . " he replied taking Julia's books in his hand .

After paying for the books and meeting Lizzie at the cashier they went back to the car . " what books did you buy baby? " Lizzie asked turning around to face Julia , Julia smiled  " a book about animals they have whales , sharks, bears and lots more, I also got this princess stories book , Rob said that you'll both read it to me before I go to sleep . " She says grinning happily . Lizzie chuckled nodding her head , " sounds good kid . " said Lizzie turning on the location of the restaurant they're going to for Robbie .

The ride to the restaurant was better than the one where they went to the library because they listened to music instead of talking about boring stuff . " Applebees yay! " Julia shouted making Robbie cheer with her while Lizzie laughs at them shaking her head and getting out of the car .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I rushed on writing it since I'm supposed to post it on the weekends but I got busy :)

I hope you like it and have good night/ day