14

Hello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" oooo Jules look at this jacket, it looks gorgeous! right darling? " Mk says handing JJ a baby pink jacket , Julia looked over at her nodding her head smiling " I love it , it's so cute " she gently grabbed it from Mk thanking her and placing it in her shopping basket " you're welcome sweetheart " Mk replied wrapping an arm around Juliana before they walked out from the children's section , going to the woman section to Lizzie and Ashley .

Lizzie didn't think it would get this cold today, she definitely regretted wearing shorts but luckily she bought sweatpants to wear with her sweatshirt earlier while they were shopping .

Meanwhile Lizzie and Ashley were trying to decide on which restaurant they're having dinner at , as they were shopping for 4 hours now. " hey , are you guys done? " Mk says pointing to the clothes in Ashley and Lizzie's hands , they looked over at them nodding their heads .

" I'm going to pay for my clothes and Julia's , then we need to buy new shoes for the munchkin , you guys go ahead and order dinner , so by the time we finish the food will be ready . " Lizzie said to her sisters , they nodded their heads before going to pay .

" Liz , I don't need new shoes I already got three . " JJ whines tired from shopping for THAT long . Lizzie took the bags from the women thanking her before holding Julia's hand and giving her sisters their shopping bags so they can put them in the car too. " you do need  new shoes my love , they're getting smaller on you baby , so we need about three new ones then we can shop for more later . " Lizzie replied getting out the store with Julia , JJ nodded her head.

" yeah that's true . They are getting smaller , and can we get some candy please? " Jules asked skipping and dragging Lizzie with her to the candy store " hmm no not now but we can get some later after dinner darling . " Lizzie replied dragging Jules away gently from the candy store making her huff but nod her head .

After buying shoes , they both went to the restaurant that Ashley and Lizzie picked earlier when they were shopping. " I'm really tired Lizzie " Juliana says dragging herself next to Lizzie.

Lizzie wrapped an arm around her kissing her head, " I know sweet girl , but you gotta eat dinner sweetheart , then you can get some sleep in the car yeah? " Lizzie responded giving her a hug and a last kiss on her cheek before they went to sit down next to each other facing Mk and Ashley .

" hey , you two! So we ordered for both of you steak, like you wanted ." Ashley says , making Lizzie shoot her a smile. As Julia pushed her chair closer to Lizzie " thank you Ash , and by the way I don't think we'll be going to the movies after dinner , because this little one is getting sleepy " Lizzie said helping JJ sit back down on her chair making Julia rest her head on Lizzie's shoulder , before Lizzie looked at her twin sisters with an apology look . Mk shakes her head telling her to not worry about it .

" I knew she would get tired from shopping as we-" that was the last thing Jules heard before she fell asleep . Till a few minutes later Lizzie shook her gently awake

JULIANA POV :

" Bubba, come on your food is here . " I heard Lizzie whisper to me as she stroked my hair . I whined , pushing my head closer to her shoulder , all I want right now is go home and sleep " shh , come on my darling , just a couple of bites then you can go back to sleep , okay sweet girl? " she tried again , lifting me up from my chair to her lap . Well that was a wrong move , as I straightly rested my head on her chest to go back to sleep .

" Sweetheart " Lizzie giggled , as I felt her stomach go up and down . I smiled before hearing chuckles from Mk and Ashley , a kiss was placed on my head as Lizzie lifted me up , back to my chair .