CH:34-HASEENA'S APOLOGY

"meera ki death ke baad , krish ki zindagi hi badal gyi. Vo chup hogyi. Na kisi se bolna na baatein kerna , na kabhi hasna , jaise sab khatam ho gya tha uske liye , per ek baat se vo ab bhi anjan thi"priyanshu said.

"Kaunsi baat" zara asked curiously. "Meera was pregnant , yahi tha uska surprise jo wo krish ko dena chahti thi , apni nayi life shuru kerna chahti thi uske sath , but isse pahle vo yeh krish ko batapati...unlogo ne usse maar diya" priyanshu wiped his tears.

"Fir unlogo ka kya hua jinhone meera ko mara tha?" Haseena asked. "Bro ne unka kya kiya yeh to hume bhi nhi pata...per jo bhikiya unki cheekho se humari rooh tak kaanp uthi. Hum sab ne hi nhi , is pure jungle ne unki dil dehla dene wali cheekhe suni h" santu added.

"Ab tum batao haseena , jo insaan apne pyaar se itna pyaar kerta ho , kya vo usse maar sakta h?" Priyanshu asked her finally. Haseena had no words , she didn't know what to say or answer him. "Tumne anjane main hi sahi uske zakhmo per firse khanjar maar diya" he turned his back towards her.

Haseena who was looking blankly at everything suddenly said "pyaar". Everyone in the room confusingly looked at her then she continued in a determined tone " hum krishu ko itna pyaar dange ki vo meera ko bhul jaye, unhe kabhi takleef nhi hone dange , kabhi dard nhi hoga unhe , unke sare dard humare hisse aur humari saari khushiyan unke hisse , yeh humara wada h". Everyone smiled at her genuinely.

______________________________________

Haseena went on the terrace and saw krish said on the railing wall turning her face to the other side looking at the dense forest surrounding the mansion. She went nearer and called slowly "krishu".

"Please jao yaha se" karishma aaid without turning back. "Aise kaise chale jaye , aapko chor ke" haseena said taking a step forward. "Mat aao humare pass kya pata tumhe bhi maar de humapna matlab nikalne ke baad" she taunted . "Krish i am sorry please maaf ker dijiye" she finally turned karishma towards herself."Krishu..aap .aap ro rahe h? Please roiye mat" she said wiping her tears.

"Tumhe kya farak padta hai? Hum to murderer h na , tum jaoyaha se , tumhe harm ker sakte h hum" karishma said trying to control her tears. Haseena immediately hugged her while standing. Krish also nuzzled her face in her stomach and started crying more vigorously. "Shhhh..chup ho jaiye , aap to jaan h na humari , humari yeh galti maaf ker dijiye bas ek baar , you are my safest placekrishu , you can never harm me" she said caressing her hair.

"I love you krishu and i am sorry " haseena said lovingly to the three year old crying like a child hugging her. " I love you too chuhiya" krish said cutely with a grumpy face and running nose. Haseena chuckled. Then krish stood up and left her chuhiya and said "hum aate h thodi der main , i need some time alone " haseena nodded and the next moment krish vanished with the speed of light.

______________________________________

When krish came back it was already night and everyone was asleep. She headed towards her room and when she opened thedoor she got a shock. The room was completely decorated with candles and red roses and balloons. It didn't look like her room.She went out and checked again but it was her room only. "Aap kahi room h andar to aaiye" krish looked at the source of the voice and to her utter shock, it was haseena , seeing her krish's breath hitched and heartbeat increased. She was wearing a red sareelooking divine. Her face was more beautiful than usual , her neck was so inviting , her deep neck blouse was giving a perfect view of her cleavage, her bosom trying to peak out from the blouse making her more appealing, her curves were making krish mad. In a moment of seeing her, krish got all the nasty thoughts she could do to her right now. She gulped hard trying to control her thoughts and emotions.

On the other hand haseena smirked , as she very well knew her monster, and what all unholy things which must be going on in her mind. She seductively walked forward and pulled krish inside closing the door. While krish was looking at her without blinking,with an open mouth, haseena had some other intentions....to tease her. " Kya hua krishu?" She asked trying to be innocent. Karishma came out of her trance trying to be normal. She fumbled"tu..tum..yeh...ai..aise kyu?"

"hum saree pehen na sikh rhe the isliye" haseena said in a husky voice innocently. Krish gulped again and nodded vigorously"au..aur..ye..yeh decoration?" She asked again trying not to look into her seductive eyes. Haseena came closer to her ear holding her collar giving krishu a hard time , she whispered huskily"hum bore ho rhe the , to socha decoration kerle". Karishma again nodded vigorously , in nervousness. She couldn't breathe on being so close to haseena , she moved back a step.

Haseena was enjoying her state now, how hard her monster was trying to control herself. She smirked and thought "hum bhi dekhte h kabtak control karange aap". The she suddenly pulled karishma from her collar and said "krishu aapko garmi nhi lag rhi" her seductive voice was making it very hard for krish."Hum...hume..la..lag rhi h" krish fumbled again. Then haseena went closer to her ear again and whispered"to utariye na".

Karishma's eyes widened at her boldness"k...k..k..k..kya ut.. utare?"She asked nervously. "Tch..AC ka remote krishu , vo dekhiye waha upar h" haseena said innocently. Krish released the breathe she was holding till now. As karishma was going to pick up the remote from above the cupboard, haseena pushed her against the cupboard and coming dangerously close to her whispered" aapko pata h hume saree pehen ni nhi aati , bahut mushkil se pushpaji ki help leke pehni h " karishma didn't understand what she was tryingto say untill she bit her ear and whispered, her lips touching her ear, "ab pushpaji to so gyi vo humari help nhi ker sakti , isliye isse to ab aap hi utarange............................

Ending the part at the right time? 🌚
Yes, it's my cup of tea 😹