CH:28-SUCK ME

After a few days...

Haseena had come back to the Singh mansion , after karishma's confession everything was going good in there lives. They were knowing each other more and more day by day. Their love for each other was increasing with each passing second. Our krishu was falling more for her chuhiya where as our chuhiya was just living her dream with her cute personal monster.

Santu and Mr Singh were observing them , they had seen many new changes in krish since the time haseena came back , pushpaji was very happy that finally krish was moving on , she was actually happy with someone after her mother's deminse.

Our kiddos always used to tease each other , laugh at each other. They never left a chance of irritating the other one. But at the same time this new bond of love was also growing. They used to cuddle each other and talk for hours , watch movies till they fell asleep ,fed each other and talked about the whole day.

Krish's course was now complete and she had left the college. It was only chuhiya who went to the college now with santu. And till now nobody dared to come near her after seeing her monster's cute anger that day which was not cute for many...but for haseena it was cute.

It was one fine day , haseena was back from college and was sitting on the bed blabbering her all day's happenings to her dear personal monster who was patiently listening to her while feeding her with her own hands. "Fir last class hui aur fir hum ghar aa gye"haseena said with the last morsel in her mouth . "Good girl" krish said and kissed her forehead.

She went to keep the dish in the kitchen when she came back she saw her chuhiya resting on the bed. She went and laid beside her ,"tired?" She asked. Haseena cutely nodded snuggling in her monster . "So jao thodi der" krish said and hugged her little baby properly kissing her cheek and then caressing her hair to make her sleep.

Santu and pushpaji who were standing outside witnessing the whole scenario , were very happy. "Bro kitne khush lag rhe h na pushpee" santu said with a smooth smile. "Kisi ki nazar na lage indono ki khushiyon ko ab" pushpaji said . "Chalo chalo ab sone do unhe" saying this pushpaji dragged santu with her.

In the evening , our khadoos and chuhiya were still sleeping, in their sleep as krish snuggled more in haseena's neck , a voice came from inside....

I need a blood source!

Krish woke up with a jerk. She needed her food , but it was not right yet , she knew in the day time she could not do anything to anyone. But she felt hungry more and more. She sat on the bed ,her movements woke haseena up. "Kya hua krishu?" She asked in a sleepy voice. "K..kuch..nhi" karishma said her eyes slowly turning red as her hunger was increasing more.

When haseena saw her properly , she understood her krishu was changing into someone else. She could not let that happen. She quickly cupped her face and made her look at her. "kya ho rha h apko krishu batayiye hume" she spoke softly. She was not scared of her monster now , she knew that she won't harm her. "I need blood" krish mumbled and removed haseena's hands from her face and began to go out. Haseena thought it's better to let her go right now. She didn't interfere.

Here krish was in the dark woods , searching for any possible human life. To feed on them but to her bad luck there was no one there.

After 3 hours, it was dark now.

Haseena was getting worried for karishma because she was not back yet. She knew where she must be , without wasting more time, she went in search of her , in the dark forest. It was completely dark now and there was no one present except haseena who was continuously shouting krish's name. Suddenly she was something behind a tree. With very slow steps she went towards it,she slowly went to the source of the noise only to find karishma ,her eyes bloody red , she was still searching for her meal. Haseena gasped looking at her like that.

Due to her noise krish saw her. As haseena's scared eyes met thelatter's red ones. The redness started disappearing as if only the sacred look of the person infront of her was enough to change her to a human again. After calming down when karishma became a little normal she said to the scared haseena "tum...tum yaha kya ker rhi ho?" . " Are you still thirsty?" Haseena asked out of the blue.

Krish said avoiding eye contact" gh..ghar jao chuhiya" . Haseena came closer to her and cupped her face , "are you still thirsty krishu?" She asked again. Though scared she could not see her monster this miserable. "Yes i am" the demon in her spoke up looking into the latter's eyes. Haseena left her face and unbuttoned the first two buttons of her shirt , she was too nervous right now. She slid her shirt slightly showing her smooth neck and collarboneas she said " take my blood". Seeing the neck her eyes again started turning red.

She quickly looked away and said "haseena ghar jao I can't do that". She knew she could not harm her chuhiya no matter what her condition was.on the other hand Haseena was determined to take karishma home with her. She again moved closer and cupped her face" krishu , i know you need this and i know you won't harm me , i know I won't die , I trust you , please feed on me" . "Chuhiya don'tdo this" karishma said trying her best to control the thirsty devil inside her.

Haseena knew krish won't be able to resist her for long and shewas sure of what she was doing . Ignoring her words haseena slowly started pulling her face towards her neck. Krish tried resisting but her thirst increased more seeing what she wanted forso long infront of her. Haseena made her lips touch the bare skin ofher own neck , she shivered at that touch. Then slowly she whispered in her ear"suck me ".

At this point krish lost all her control. She gripped her from her waist pulling her closer. She revealed her long fangs and without wasting a minute dug them deep in her neck. Haseena moaned in pain and then krish slowly started sucking her neck relishing the taste of her sweet blood.

Krish tightened her hold on her waist as she felt her becomingweak. "Aah..krishu..ummhhh" haseena was moaning her name as she sucked her more. After feeling satisfied and sure not to take more than required krish stopped and took out her fangs , shesucked her neck with her lips cleaning the blood and then looked inher eyes , and haseena slowly raised herself to her level with all theenergy left inside her and kissed her lips slowly yet passionately showing her love and care ,krish responded equally. After breaking the kiss krish helped her stand properly and the closed the buttons of her shirt on which some stains of blood were still present. Shetook her up in her arms as she knew she didn't have the energy to walk. She kissed her neck on last time and then took her home.

Did you all felt like sucking someone too??  🌚🌚Ok as you all wanted here's an update ❤️

______________________________________