CH:12-BLACKMAIL

Then finally both of them got into the bathroom and locked it. Krish resting on the door and Haseena on krish's chest . "Tum bhi pichli story ki Haseena ho kya?" Krish asked. Haseena glared at her andthen said "nhi nhi vo to vo...udne laga n bas is liye ...warna hum darte warte nhi h" she tried to look confident. "Accha" Krish said raising her eyebrows. "Ha" Haseena said slowly.

"Ab bahar kaise jayange?" Haseena asked after some time."Waah..tum to nahi darti n...to jao bahar" Krish taunted. "Mazak mat kariye" Haseena said annoyingly. Krish looked deep into her eyes for about a minute "kya dekh rhe h" Haseena asked. "Hum acche dikh rhe h" Krish said styling her hair. "are you serious?" Haseena asked angrily. "Ha seriously acche dikh rhe h" Krish said. Haseena angrily turned to the other side. Krish held her shoulders and again turned her towards herself. "Daud ke" Krish said and Haseena gave her a confused look. "Hum daud ke bahar jayange" she emphasized.

Haseena was still thinking what she meant , when karishma held her hand and in a blink of eyes she was in her own room. "Hum itni jaldi kaise aa gye ?" Haseena asked amusingly. "Raftar madam"Krish said with a wink.

"Jabtak aapka monster nahi jata , aap yahi so jaiye" Haseena offered. "Ha to aur kaha jayange , hum hall wall main nahi Jane wale samjhi , aur baki ke rooms gande h" Krish said and slepttaking a blanket on the bed. Haseena looked at her in disbelief and slept on the other side.

Next morning

Haseena woke up and gasped at seeing her monster so close and as usual fell of the bed. "Ouch" she mumbled and got up. Then she first confirmed if she was sleeping or not. And after finding her in deep slumber she pulled both of her cheeks and said "cute khadus"and then went to get fresh.

After breakfast both of them were sitting in the hall busy on their phones. John came to inform Karishma that the pest control in this area is currently not possible. "Taklu" Haseena said with a big smile and was about to slap his bald head when Krish held her and made her sit back on the sofa. She made a cute pout and said "kyu roka"."O pagal aise nhi karte h" Krish said.

After sometime Haseena again said with the same excitement."Accha aap to itne bade artist h na, humari bhi ek portrait banaiye na". As she said these words, karishma's mind went back to the memories from her past......

Flashback....

"Monkey" a girl said all of a sudden with full excitement. "Kya hua" Krish asked very busy in her phone. The girl snatched the phone from her hand and said "humari painting banaiye na".

"Accha " Krish said as a mischievous idea popped in her head."Hmmmm hmmm" the girl said happily. "To fir kapde utariye na" Krish whispered huskily. "K..kyu" the girl asked.

"Are kyu kya....din bhar to aapki hi paintings banate rahte h....sare poses to try ker hi chuke h hum....ab kuch aalag kerte h na" she said the last lines in a deep voice. "Krishu kya aap bhi....hatiye hume jane dijiye" the girl said shyly and tried to get up but Krish held her back "are aise kaise , painting to banva lijiye" the girl freed herself and ran and Krish ran behind her . Their laughters echoed in the whole environment.......

Flashback ends...

A faint smile appeared on karishma's face while her eyes moistened. "Krish kya hua" her dream was broken by Haseena's voice. "Kuch nhi" she said grimly. " To humari painting banaiye na"Haseena said excitedly. "Nahi" Krish said and walked away.

When Krish reached the gym she realised she is not having her phone. She went back to the hall to get it , but it was not there. She started looking for it everywhere and when she reached the kitchen what she saw made her eyes buldge out of their socket.

Haseena was sitting on the slab with her phone in her hand and a naughty smile , then she looked down to find a mixer grinder placed just below her phone. "Ae ae pagal aurat , chod mera Phone" shesaid. "Ok" Haseena said plainly and was about to drop it when Krish stopped her" ruk ruk...mat chod mat chod please" . "Hahaha hume apna kam ... BLACKMAIL karwa ke karwane bhi aata h" shesaid with a loud laugh. "ab boliye painting banayange ya nhi" she said lowering her phone. "Ruk ruk...banayange ab wapas ker" Krish requested.

Then Haseena gave her phone back and Karishma took a breath of relief. Then she glared at Haseena as if she was a rabbit and Krishwas a lion who was about to eat her. "Hehe" Haseena smiled awkwardly.

....."Ho gya dekh le" Krish said after finishing the portrait. "Oh my god wow, it's so nice thank you" Haseena said in over excitement andkissed her cheek. Then she froze at her place realising what she has done. For about a minute there was an awkward silence then krish touched her cheek , cleared her throat and said "it's ok".Haseena was realived after hearing this otherwise she thought her monster is going to eat her alive now. Then she began admiring her painting.

In the evening, Haseena was watching discovery channel sitting in the hall. "Waah ek janwar dusre janwaro ko dekh raha h" Krish said sitting beside her. "haha kya joke mara humari to hasi hi nhi rukrahi" Haseena taunted. Then Krish took the remote and changed the channel."hume cricket dekhna h" she said.

Haseena again changed the channel and said "hume yahi dekhna h". And there began the dog cat fight. The began snatching the remote from each other. Then after doing it for ten to fifteen times haseena ran with the remote and Krish ran behind her.

"Chuhiya ruk" Krish said after they both had already destroyed the room. "Chuhiya kise bola haan" Haseena yelled from the other endof the room . "Aise phudakte rahegi to tujhe hi bolange na"Karishma said breathing heavily. "Remote de" Krish demanded."Nahi dange" Haseena retorted back.

"Accha hum hum...Kapil Sharma show dekhte h" Krish offered."Nahi" Haseena said like an angry kid. "To..to aa..aao shale chugli kare" Krish said anything coming to her mind. "Nahi" Haseena said again in the same tone. "Ok..toh....saas bahu aur saazish " Krish said while she herself doubted at her choice. "Che..che acchi choice to dijiye" Haseena said annoyingly. "Accha fir... suspense movie " Krish offered."yeh chalega " Haseena said.

Then both of them breathing heavily laid on the bed to relax.........

What do you want to watch guys🤣