"But you never bleed everyday hyung." Jimin jerked back from Jin's hold , face screaming out annoyance.

"I...is pecking on lips wounds a vampire's nose hyungie?" The boy asked innocently, his tone revealed how concerned he was about his eldest hyung.

"Sugar, go to your room. I'll send a maid with your dinner. You have school excursion tomorrow....right?" Jimin exclaimed blankly.

"I won't go there. They're again go..gonna make fun of my—"

"Kim Jungkook why do you spend inside the practice room every morning for? To be a doll? Can't you move a leg when you need to?"

The words seemed to have affected Jungkook as he couldn't stop his tears accumulating in his orbs, making the vision blurry...

"I try but....."

"Just get in your room. I have some important things to discuss with Jin hyung." The male yelled harshly and it was enough for the younger to rush out of the door,tears running down those chubby red cheeks,nose visibly twitching.

The sight wasn't appealing to the two pairs of vampire eyes as Jimin scoffed, throwing himself beside Jin on the couch.

"Did you have to be that harsh?" Jin demanded, almost howling.

The latter facepalmed sighing heavily before opening his mouth as he spoke in a cracked voice -

"I-I don't know hyung. It's....it's complicated. I never felt so attached to feebleness till I discovered his fragility...how soft and delicate his body is, unable to reciprocate my strength."

He looked up as he spoke again --

"But...that ironically complements my strength."

Jin placed his hands on Jimin's head, consoling him but Jimin couldn't stop --

"You know hyung, at first when I found his sweet feminine features developing,I wanted to curb them down. I joined him in martials , boxing hoping that his palms would get tough,body would turn rigid but he grew to be more delicate and polite.His words,his behaviour— everything holds a calming peace hyung. And in my way to turn him stronger,I ended up drawn to his innocence."

There was a silence before the younger spoke again -

"Though I despise dependence,I... I can't see him struggling...sometimes I just feel like hiding him from this cruel world and just pamper him.I wonder how long I can keep my sanity if he keeps blooming like this!!"

Jin pulled the male closer to him,hands started rubbing his back-

"Hey.... Are you alright Jimin? Are you gonna weep?"

It might seem as a mock to the most athletic lord of the Empire who probably never got emotional,but it was a gentle endeavour of Jin to change the topic.

Someone who once flexed his brutality, proudly exclaimed of not having a heart, is now....lost in his heart's desire,tangled up by his own heartstrings?

But onething for sure, Jin was ensured today, Jimin's heart does exist........and it still beats!

"I try to be rude with him to escape these turmoils but that makes him hate me..."

Jimin said as he hugged back his brother.

"He never even smiles at me but...but kissed you....so happily."

The elder's eyes widened hearing the last sentence..

So it's jealousy.....which forced the male to spill out the truth?