Jungkook just nodded and left

Jungkook just nodded and left. They both went back to the bedroom and started thinking about her. Yoongi sat on the sofa and said " How will we make sure that she doesn't know anything about us ?". Jungkook thought for a while and said " call jin hyung and inform him to bring his girlfriend .. When they are busy with traveling we can investigate the case " Yoongi agreed to this idea and called Jin and informed him about the situation, when everything was set they both went downstairs to meet their higher officer. They met Mr Li , secretary and personal assistant of his father.. He was almost like his uncle , he grew up with him .. He greeted him with a hug ' Hi uncle!!! what are you doing here ? ". The old man smiled and spoke "oh.. come here kiddo !! I heard that you are going on vacation?! where will you stay?" Yoongi spoke , " We will be having a party at my ancestral mansion , nature covered fresh air and full party , no work only trekking and hiking... its going to be fun." Mr li smiled with excitement " enjoy guys, finally you'll be free. don't worry about office we'll take care of it for a few days". Jungkook nodded and left for the cafeteria ..

Meanwhile y/n's POV :

I was preparing all preparations required for the day in the cafe , Areum unnie was helping me with it

I was preparing all preparations required for the day in the cafe , Areum unnie was helping me with it .. " y/n left left .. no a little bit to the right yes hang it there .. perfect" I climbed down the ladder " today's work is almost done , good job girl~" unnie patted my shoulders and suddenly we heard the door bell ringing depicting that a customer is here since it was closing time unnie went to  stop them but she was surprised " sorry sir we are clos- oh Mr Jeon Jungkook what brings you here ?" y/n too came out to look at him and a smile crept on her face unknowingly ... " hello !! noona ! hi y/n can I use this place for a while I need to discuss something important andd private?" Areum agreed and y/n asked " its alright , please let me know if you need something to have , Mr jeon ?" she never called him by his name she knew he was forced and wanted to give him space.

He just smiled " I'll have 2 cappuccinos " They nodded and went to prepare the orders. Areum gets a call from her bf inviting her on a vacation . y/n prepared orders with some cookies since he loved it. He was in an online call with his boss " sir I have convinced my father by saying that I am actually going to Daegu for a vacation... We will leave to that mansion tomorrow. But the problem is that he is forcing me to take y/n with us...! " . The boss replied, " what's even the problem ?She will stay at home and take care of you. Take some friends with you so that they'll be distracted and you do that job!!". And the call ended , y/n bought him his order and he said 

" y/n pack your luggage. We are going to somewhere for vacation.. Call areum noona too!" . y/n replied ," noona's bf has invited her for vacation she won't join us." He replied " oh good. be ready by 7 in the morning I'll pick you up." she nodded with excitement. It was her first time outing with him. They never had any dates , outings or shopping like other couples... They had remained like strangers for each other and were comfortable with it.... He was slowly falling for her without knowing... It was his past that never let him be close to her... That day y/n was the happiest person. Areum helped her with packaging and teased her about all the fantasies.

The next day.

Jungkook came to pick her up from the house , and she suddenly stopped by seeing him alone at his car " where's yoongi oppa ?" he replied impulsively " he needs to collect files so he will come later?" she looked at him confused " I mean the offic...

Jungkook came to pick her up from the house , and she suddenly stopped by seeing him alone at his car " where's yoongi oppa ?" he replied impulsively " he needs to collect files so he will come later?" she looked at him confused " I mean the office files " She just made an O and off they left to Busan mansion.