{1}

"Haaaazeeeel..." I heard a voice above me and I stirred as the person shook me by my shoulder. "Hazel!"

I opened my eyes and squinted, looking around and seeing nothing but bright sunlight...and Chris. "Hey sleepybutt." He smiled and stroked my hair. I smiled back, shutting my eyes again. "Why are you up so early...?" I mumbled and he chuckled. "Early? It's almost one o'clock."

My eyes shot open at those words. "One?!" I scrambled out of bed, stumbling in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Shit..." I said below my breath, inspecting the dried blood under my nose. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, quickly getting ready for 'work'. I'm an accountant, but I model part time cause Chris thinks it's 'a shame only he can see my beauty.' Charming, right?

I got dressed and headed downstairs, doubting I had any time to eat anything. "Need a ride babe?" He asked, packing some spray cans into a bookbag. Chris was an artist, and he was damn good at it too. He went from brickwalls to museum halls in a matter of months. "Nah, I'll be fine." I answered, grabbing a bagel and holding it between my teeth. I grabbed my purse and my keys, taking the bagel out my mouth and kissing Chris. "Love you." He called behind me and I nodded. "I love you too!"

I started the car and headed down the street, stopping at one place first and pulling out the roll of cash. I got out, walking to the apartment complex and speaking clearly into the buzzer. "It's Haze, your favorite." The door automatically opened, and I walked in, quickly hopping into one of the already open elevators and pushing the top floor. Waiting, I counted all my debts in cold hard cash. The doors opened and I headed down the hall, stopping at the last door on the right. I barely even raised my fist before the door swung open and smoke blew in my face. "What."

I held up the wad of money and he snatched it, leaving the blunt hanging in the corner of his lips. "What's this?" He asked, popping the rubber band and counting the bills. "Your money." I said confidently. He sneered at me with his gold teeth and put the money in his pocket. "Why don't you stay for a while..." He murmured, looking me up and down. Shit. "I would, but..." I started, then smiled. "Work." He laughed. "Right. Accountant." He mocked and I pursed my lips. "Go head, ma." He nodded towards the elevator and I stepped back, watching him close the door slowly. "Tonight." He said, talking through the crack before shutting it and locking it.

Tonight.

-

A/N: I apologize for any spelling errors/length of this chapter and a few future chapters u__u I'm writing them via Mobile.