A group of students in class O [ears] swiping the screen:

[Wuyang Brand: What? Are there transfer students now? How handsome... Is he handsome, President Jiang? ]

[Lian big sign: [Proud] It can only rank second in front of President Jiang...]

[Xia Zhining: It's good to have handsome guys, but why is it A2? ]

[Even the big sign: I heard that the grades are also very bad. The school is only assigned to A2 in order to balance A1A2, but I guess it is the A2 class teacher who is fighting for it. ]

Shi Yu has no distractions, but can't help Lian Jing: "Eh, Shi Yu, there is a handsome A."

If it were changed to normal, Lian Jing would not say such things to Shi Yu. But a few days ago, Shi Yu was broken in love, and he upholds the belief of sharing with A to help him get out of the shadow of broken love.

Lian Jing was about to continue teasing Shiyu, and the bell rang quietly.

"not interested."

Shi Yu gathered the books and left, Lian Jing shook his head regretfully, and continued to discuss eagerly with He Huan.

On the way to the library, Shiyu met Alpha in the morning.

Holding the new school uniform in his arms, Lu Zhao was very interested in Nanzhong's environment and kept talking to Li Chen in front of him. The person in front of him was ignorant, and his eyebrows were quite impatient.

Lu Zhao saw Shi Yu as soon as he turned his head and waved at him with excitement. Li Chen thought something was wrong with this person, and was a little surprised when he saw the donation.

"Classmate, it's me—"

Lu Zhao stepped forward and was pulled by Li Chen: "Eh, don't you go to the campus?"

"Don't worry, I want to get to know him! Isn't he an Omega? Is he a senior?"

"I advise you not to think about him." Li Chenyuguang saw Shi Yu in the library without looking back, and then let go of Lu Zhao: "You are here to study and not to fall in love."

Lu Zhao just smiled, "No, I like him... Love at first sight?"

"..."

I really want Jiang Chengli to listen to this.

Lu Zhao was still asking the question given to him, Li Chen pretended to be deaf and dumb, and did not respond.

Because there were new books in the library, Shi Yu spent half an hour in the library on the second floor before pushing the cart up to the third floor. He wants to update the bookshelf.

When the elevator door opened, there happened to be a girl standing in front of the door, blushing suddenly when she saw Donation.

Shi Yu gave the cart full of books aside: "Are you going to get down?"

"Ah, no..." The girl waved her hand quickly: "I originally wanted to go down to look up the book, but you don't need it anymore, senior."

Shi Yu then remembered that there was also a group of students preparing for literary competitions in the first year of high school: "Wait a minute, I will help you check the books after I arrange them."

The elementary school girl nodded obediently, and followed Shi Yu.

Shi Yu wanted to tell her to go to the front desk and wait, but looking back at the red-faced people, she couldn't say much.

The girl quietly followed Shi Yu and couldn't help chasing her eyes to Shi Yu's mole.

Omega really looks good.