-8-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally after another week of class and such, there was a party being thrown for today.

Oxford parties were something I'd never expected to like so much, but I did.

The music was always so loud, there were all sorts of drinks, even soda for others, and there were snacks. It was great.

So as of now, I had gotten ready for the party and I was also styling my hair since I had taken my braids down a while ago from the new growth.
Hair and fit check

Once I was ready I felt pretty good, and I mean I do look good so that was a plus as I took a few pictures of myself before Farleigh walked in

"Hey, are you- damn" After his sudden switch up I looked over at my friend to see what was wrong but he had a very obvious smile while looking at me.

"You look fantastic," he says while walking over to me "Thank you, you look fantastic as well" I retorted, my breath nearly catching in my throat at how close Farleigh was, his chest against mine as I took in the smell of his cologne.

"I do?" Farleigh questioned as I nodded my head, suddenly losing the nerve to speak.

"Come on Beautiful, I wanna hear you say it again" and with a gentile hand pressed to my cheek, I was like putty in Farleigh's hands.

"You look fantastic" I repeated, nearly blowing away when I felt Farleigh's lips against mine, but I had kissed back, my hand holding into the man's shoulder to keep him close.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
By the time the two pulled away, they were both breathing heavily but stayed close, their lips nearly touching as they breathed, also looking deep into each other's eyes, able to see their souls.

"Thank you, but I think you're way better" Farleigh compliments before pushing his lips back onto Y/n while also picking her up, the woman gasping slightly.

"What about the party?" She asked in between the kiss "What about it?" He questioned, already giving away his motives.

"Just relax, and tomorrow I'm taking you out on a proper date" A mention of a date had Y/n's heart souring and the smile on her lips gave it away.

But after a bit more kissing, the two ended up on Y/n's bed, Y/n getting showered in affection as Farleigh had finally let loose and let his emotions and wants to speak for him, his hands roaming Y/n's body without a sign of stopping.

It was a lot of attention for one person, Y/n's feelings expelling out into light laughter as Farleigh began to move down to Y/n's neck, the woman's laughter turning into sighs and moans in seconds.

Farleigh took his time on Y/n's neck, savoring the smell of her perfume as he nipped at her soft skin, a hint of Y/n's pheromones hitting the man, his dick beginning to grow hard at that moment.

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐱 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐘/𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara