-4-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally, after a long week, it was the weekend and as promised I was coming over to Saltborn to see Elspeth and Venetia.

Of course, Farleigh was coming along which did calm me a bit because in all honesty I didn't like Saltburn, the home was eerie and from how rich the Catton family is, I know for a fact the house was built in blood, but that's how people become rich, even my own family.

Anyway, I didn't pack my things since Farleigh had an entire section in his closet for my things and Elspeth was also aware of this, the woman always having a new dress or outfit waiting for my arrival.

"Excited to see Disney World again?" Farleigh joked as Felix drove the car his father had gotten him last year for his birthday.

"Yeah I can't wait" "Yeah I bet, don't be shocked if mom tackles you in a hug" Felix laughed "Well I'll be ready for it"

After a while more we eventually made it to Saltburn, the gates already open for our arrival.

Once out of the car Felix had handed one of the staff members the keys to take to their garage and of course, waiting at the door was Duncan.

"I'm glad to see you had a safe arrival," the butler says, mostly to Felix, his expression never changing as we walked in, the three of us heading into the Library since we heard the TV was on.

"Oh there you are" and instantly Elspeth had wrapped me into a hug.

"Hi Elspeth, I missed you" I smiled as I hugged the woman back "I missed you too, *sigh* you're such a lovely joy" the woman complimented before finally greeting the boys, and while she did that I had went over to Venetia.

"There you are" she grinned, getting up to hug me "and there you are"

Venetia was like a sister to me, and I honestly felt bad for her for what goes on around here, but she did talk to me a bit about everything, so that was progress enough.

Anyway after talking to the family for a bit, Farleigh and I left to our rooms, my room connected to our shared bathroom and closet just like how Felix's room was.

While Farleigh sat his things down in his room I had done the same while also trying to guess what we'd be doing for today.

"Hey grab a blanket" "Why?" I asked just as Felix and Venetia walked into the room as well.

"Cause we're gonna go "sunbathe" " Felix grinned, his words meaning that we'd be sitting out in the grass area, and by rule, we'd be completely naked.

It was like a weird little tradition thing and I didn't mind too much, I was comfortable in myself so I had no problem, but being naked around Farleigh? Including the fact that he would also be naked? It was nerve-wracking.

"Come on *whisper* don't wanna keep poor Farleigh waiting" Venetia whispered to me before pulling me out of my room, the two of us laughing and talking just as Duncan had handed us both blankets as we went outside.

Today was a pretty nice day for sunbathing, the sun was out but there was a gentle breeze so the heat wouldn't be too much.

As we walked I held hands with Venetia, the girl telling me about what she's been up to, which wasn't much besides going out to do some shopping and having to deal with her parents' friends, also reminding me how Pamela was staying with them still.

"Well that sounds better than going to hour-long lectures" "I'd much rather that" Venetia laughed just as we made it to the tall grass area that we normally chilled at, everyone pulling their clothes off, Felix and Farleigh's back turned towards us.

"*whisper* you should sneak a peek," Venetia says which made me gasp a bit.

"V" "What? I'm sure you wanna see it" she snickered as I froze up, not even able to deny the statement.

"You ladies alright?" I heard Farleigh say from behind us, nearly making me jump out of my skin.

"Damn don't scare me," I say, my hands already covering my chest from Farleigh's eyes.

"Aw, I scared you?" The boy teased while abruptly picking me up, his hands gripping my ass, my heart thumping in not just my chest but also between my legs.

"You're a weirdo" "I'm your weirdo" Farleigh shrugged before putting me down on the blanket.

"Hey if you're gonna fuck then can you not be so close? I don't want your cum on me" Felix stated, already on his phone.

"Of course you're thinking about my cum" Farleigh laughed while laying down and I followed suit, Venetia and I reading books, or I was but Venetia was reading some magazine.

"Hey Y/n, do you know this guy named Jason?" Felix asked, "No, why?" I questioned "Apparently he's been asking around about you, someone said he's in one of your classes though" Felix informed me, my mind going to that guy who was bothering me in class.

"Yeah, he was asking if I was some scholarship kid," I say, everyone's attention now on me.

"Scholarship? Does he not know who you or your mom are?" Farleigh laughed, his tone showing how appalled he was at the guy.

"I mean I guess not" I shrugged "Well he needs to" Venetia added "Yeah, but hopefully he's just asking about you and nothing more," Felix said, all of us agreeing with that as well.

Time skip
After some time the sun was beginning to set and we all went inside to get ready for dinner.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Now back in their room, the adults were also left to be in their thoughts again, and for Farleigh, that meant he could finally let himself think about Y/n without interruption.

He didn't wanna admit it but Farleigh did get a glance at Y/n's body for a split second, and that was all he needed for his dick to completely harden, the man stroking himself to the thought and mental image of Y/n, also covering his mouth so she couldn't hear.

As for Y/n, she was completely oblivious until she went into their shared closet to hear muffled moans, the woman instantly forgot about the dress she was about to grab and made her way through the bathroom to press her ear to Farleigh's door, hearing light sighs being let out.

At first, she assumed he was doing something else, maybe he was just simply getting dressed, but a sudden moan of her name had informed Y/n of what Farleigh was truly doing.

In mere seconds her face had heated up and Y/n was listening so hard that she didn't realize that the door wasn't completely closed, the woman instantly made the door swing open as she fell onto the ground, her hand instantly flying to her eyes.

"Shit I'm so sorry, I w-was looking for something, my bad" and before Farleigh could get any words out, Y/n had stumbled out of the room, grabbed the dress she wanted, and ran into her room, locking the door in the process, fear and shock making a rampage within her.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1232