I had my coffee and went inside lift and pressed -1 button in the lift to go to my garage which has all my cars collection. I am a car freak and love to buy and have a collection of every car in my garage. Today I decided to go to my office with rolls Royce. I told my driver to drive fast to my office.

 I was checking my mails and noticed that my driver wasn't driving fast

I was checking my mails and noticed that my driver wasn't driving fast. Why is he is not listening to me and I started scolding him to drive fast and then suddenly my car hit the black G- wagon in front

. My driver looked at me and I didn't scold him coz I only told him to drive fast. I was so fucking done at this point and don't want to face anyone so I told him to check how much that car has damaged and give the money to the owner and come back fast and my driver went out and was talking with that girl.

Yes that G- wagon was her car and I guess she loves her car way too much, like the way she is shouting on my driver.

I was getting late and don't have so much time to waste on so I get out to look what's the fucking problem with her.

Although I can't see her coz her back is facing me but I was just standing behind her. She called me stupid dumb fuck and I was just listening to her voice.

I don't know why but her voice was so sweet and charming even though she is angry but still. And then I came out of my ridiculous thoughts when she said - Who is your fucking boss ? Now this is too much. No one has the fucking right to curse me or they will invite their death and this lil wildcat has so much audacity to curse me without even knowing that I am just behind her.

Okay let's see who she is and I said or more like said aloud - "I am his FUCKING BOSS" .

She shivered because of my voice and turned to face me and then holy fuckkk...

those green eyes My hazels locked on her green one like magnet. eyes, those fucking green eyes. Looked so beautiful. It was like calming the inner rage of me. It's like calming the chaos running inside my mind . While looking in her green eyes I feel like being lost. Her pink lips , slim waist, small body. Wait what the fuck why I am checking out on a random woman. Get hold on yourself Avyansh. She is no one to you then a fucking random stranger but why I am feeling this weird sensation inside my body ?